Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Matt123

Monday night

For a team that had been put together in such a short time i thought Windsor were exellent up until the first sending off. Very even game up until then. Still feel Egham would of gone on to win the game had it stayed 11 v 11 but things will get better with time. Thought the Egham number 7 was impressive!

Speaking to a couple of Windsor fans last night O'Toole is Hayes & Yeading bound. I asked if the magic 1.8k a week budget was true and was informed that although they didn't know the exact figure several players were on a couple of hundred a week.

Cracking game last night, if anyone is worth a couple of hundred a week the it's McShane from Egham. A fantastic player. Harris looks decent but his sending off was bizarre. Windsor whilst not challenging will do ok this season.

Can never understand why players handle on the line because...a) the player will get sent off...and B) the opposing team will probably score from the resulting penalty anyway. At least with 11 players on the pitch you've still got a chance of getting back into the game!

Speaking to a couple of Windsor fans last night O'Toole is Hayes & Yeading bound. I asked if the magic 1.8k a week budget was true and was informed that although they didn't know the exact figure several players were on a couple of hundred a week.

Cracking game last night, if anyone is worth a couple of hundred a week the it's McShane from Egham. A fantastic player. Harris looks decent but his sending off was bizarre. Windsor whilst not challenging will do ok this season.

Don't always believe what you hear NLN.

Even up to the sending off... Ben Harris looked decent with 2 cracking goals and is one for the future. He will learn from his sending off. Looked even before the sending off but agree Egham were always going to win. If Mc Shane was the 8 then yes I agree he is more than decent but u have to remember who he was playing against and 200 a week not sure if any player in the Combined counties is worth that.

Even up to the sending off... Ben Harris looked decent with 2 cracking goals and is one for the future. He will learn from his sending off. Looked even before the sending off but agree Egham were always going to win. If Mc Shane was the 8 then yes I agree he is more than decent but u have to remember who he was playing against and 200 a week not sure if any player in the Combined counties is worth that.

agree with that weebs !! did you get motion sickness after ur 98 point turn in the car park??!!

Can never understand why players handle on the line because...a) the player will get sent off...and B) the opposing team will probably score from the resulting penalty anyway. At least with 11 players on the pitch you've still got a chance of getting back into the game!

Reaction we've all done it

any update on any of the windosr players and where they have gone , i see parsons and anthony have gone to hemel any others moved to new clubs?

O'Toole has gone to Hayes & Yeading I believe.

I know Burnham were trying to sign Chandiram, Ryan Parsons and one other but not sure if that has happened.

They've been watching Luis Suarez too much ;-)

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

All asking for too much money allegedly !

Just shows how much they were being paid at Windsor ... ^_^ ! NLN believe what you hear ! Windsor budget last season was £1800 a week but remember it included the management as well. Doesn't need a lot of working out. last seasons budget will eventaully come out in the open, then the Windsor supporters who were in denial will realise what was happening....

What is this constant crap aboout denial ? I said all along I would not discuss the budget which is very different to denying it existed ! Why any committee member of any club at any level would openly discuss their own club budget on an open forum is totally beyond me and I have to ask the question as to why anyone outside of the club feels they have the right to know this type of information anayway ?

What the hell would we all talk about Windsor Sec if it wasnt for budgets :)

What is this constant crap aboout denial ? I said all along I would not discuss the budget which is very different to denying it existed ! Why any committee member of any club at any level would openly discuss their own club budget on an open forum is totally beyond me and I have to ask the question as to why anyone outside of the club feels they have the right to know this type of information anayway ?

Depends if "outside of the club" includes the club's supporters. If it's all kept indoors at committee level and it all goes titsup then it's the fans that get screwed when they have no club left. How many times does this have to be explained?