Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Breaking news from Runnymede Stadium

tempestward

Just heard that John Hamsher and Wayne Noad have done the dirty on us and [****!!****]ed off to somewhere else whose name may begin with C and end with... Well, we were shite today, some more than others, and I hope that those who have the balls to stick around will show that we can be successful under new management. It seems that only a few players knew beforehand. Gutted - we had something building here, we are currently top of the whole frigging league (yes, I know the position may be false given we have played more than any other club except, I think, Croydon) but my first impressions are that this stinks. Who tapped them up?

Just heard that John Hamsher and Wayne Noad have done the dirty on us and [****!!****]ed off to somewhere else whose name may begin with C and end with... Well, we were shite today, some more than others, and I hope that those who have the balls to stick around will show that we can be successful under new management. It seems that only a few players knew beforehand. Gutted - we had something building here, we are currently top of the whole frigging league (yes, I know the position may be false given we have played more than any other club except, I think, Croydon) but my first impressions are that this stinks. Who tapped them up?

Same league or higher?

Wouldn't have thought Chertsey, as Johnno would have posted.

Then again, who knows.

Hope that Egham get a new manager in soon!

Given that Chertsey won 4-1 in the Trophy today, I'd be amazed if it was them. I'm sure TW will forgive me a wry smile at Egham apparently losing their manager while top of the League, just as they did when at the summit of the old Ryman 2 in 2005. The team that took the manager then also had a name that began with "C" and, interestingly, don't have a proper manager now, although it won't be them again as there is no question of the man "in charge" being moved on, as he owns the club.

It's ironic that, given the historic instability around managers at the Runnymede Stadium, when they do seem to have a good thing going, someone allegedly comes along and destabilises the management team.

Im hearing it's Chipstead, can anyone confirm???

Good shout True Villain - I've heard the same - that's a decent appointment for Chips IF it's true

No, not good luck. What the [****!!****] were they playing at getting Chris Ellis and Jamie Houghton from Windsor for Monday then buggering off to Chipstead a few days later? Doubtless they will be trying to harvest our squad with the promise of playing at a level higher. It is my birthday tomorrow, which in and of itself is not either news nor usually noteworthy, but there has been a regular pattern of us playing badly in the game nearer that "landmark". Today we managed to play badly and our management team decide to shit on us - doublewhammytastic!!!

Edited by tempestward

No, not good luck.

I know you're annoyed but I know John personally so if I want to wish him good luck I will. I seem to remember you kicking off when he was appointed after the previous manager was shafted. His new team are halfway up the Ryman South so not sure he would need too many from Egham, no disrepect.

No, not good luck. What the [****!!****] were they playing at getting Chris Ellis and Jamie Houghton from Windsor for Monday then buggering off to Chipstead a few days later? Doubtless they will be trying to harvest our squad with the promise of playing at a level higher. It is my birthday tomorrow, which in and of itself is not either news nor usually noteworthy, but there has been a regular pattern of us playing badly in the game nearer that "landmark". Today we managed to play badly and our management team decide to shit on us - doublewhammytastic!!!

Very strange to sign players from Windsor and do that so quick unless the job was offered in the last couple of days ! Jon is a loss but not Noad. Next appointment is very important as the side are doing well .