Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

The battle of the Somme was rein acted at chalk lane.So much blood spilt in the cause.Great game and great result for a side who wouldn't be bullied.I shall follow this league to the end of the season.Great place to watch Football,great bar and people.In fact I will become a member .the players and committee made me feel welcome.Get down there

Maybe he might not be able play higher any more as he would have to train, get fit and play against better defenders.

Go and watch games at steps 3 4 5 there are plenty of forwards As good as him and younger and fitter too.

Bang on.

Maybe he might not be able play higher any more as he would have to train, get fit and play against better defenders.

Go and watch games at steps 3 4 5 there are plenty of forwards As good as him and younger and fitter too.

:258: :thumbsup: :232: fat albert why do u sound bitter??? have you seen him play before?? hes been there done tht already steps 3 4 5 :197:

winslow zip it he banged 3 past you already :harhar:

Not saying he ain't decent. Some shite players scored past us so it don't count for a lot does it? Lol I think he's clearly been a very good player and is still good he will score loads this season. He's prob past his best now which is why he's playing this level and played it last year too. Don't think FA was criticising just making a point. I don't think that if you're not up his 'arris means you hating on him.

I shall follow this league to the end of the season.Great place to watch Football,great bar and people.In fact I will become a member .the players and committee made me feel welcome.

This is why i love Non-League football you just dont get this at Premiership and Football League clubs unless you are sitting in the posh seats.

This is why i love Non-League football you just dont get this at Premiership and Football League clubs unless you are sitting in the posh seats.

Do they have posh seats at Griffin Park :P

A sad ground hoppers reveiw of Cockfosters FC be it from 2010.

http://thetravellingfan.blogspot.co.uk/2010/12/cockfosters-vs-harpenden-town-141210.html

cockfosters have loads of players missing

Makes lastnights result even better eh.

Against Hoddesden last night Cockfosters had 5 regulars missing, 4 injured in Saturday's rough house with Harpenden and one ill.

Protain scored in their first attack in 6th minute and they led 2-1 at half time through Cook. They had the better of the early stages of the second half and should have increased their lead. Hoddesden equalised before Skeete scored the winner with an 88th minute 25 yarder.

Saturday they are away in the Vase to Clapton and subject to no replay are at Barkingside on Monday night in the London Senior Cup.

• 2 weeks later...