Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Sign him up ;)

just google emond protain very intresting :451: Left sided player Emond Protain first played for Wembley fc and moved to Harrow Borough in the summer of 2000. He arrived at yeading fc (the Warren) in the summer of 2002 and had an impressive first season earning him the coveted Players’ Player of the Year Award in May 2003. He also played in the FA Cup 3rd round tie against Newcastle United in January 2005, and as the ESPN report says, “if only his powerful header had been six inches lower”. Having made 157+15 appearances, scoring 18 times, Emond left in December 2005 for Windsor & Eton and ended that season back at Harrow Borough. He spent the entire 2006-07 season at Leyton fc,and then had a trial at Hendon pre-season 2007-08 but didn’t sign

sign him up :cheerleader:

Saw him play against Codicote earlier in the season after I was told to keep an eye out for him. Created nothing and failed to muster an effort on goal in a 0-0 draw against a team that came third in Herts County League.

I don't know if I should take this as an insult or a compliment!!!

Saw him play against Codicote earlier in the season after I was told to keep an eye out for him. Created nothing and failed to muster an effort on goal in a 0-0 draw against a team that came third in Herts County League.

:118: same vs southall cockfosters drew 0-0 I heard southalls defenders was told to keep tight to e protain, 2 men to mark him @ all times,he created nothing and failed to score.itz also dwn to midfield to supply strikers :wacko:

Bottom line is you would all love him at your club but can't afford him . Good luck to him and cockfosters this season .

yeah i agree with x man!!!I would hav him bk @ the boro,southall or hanwell :saythat: hes got 7 already :bow: cockfosters are lucky :wanker: good luck to e protain

yeah i agree with x man!!!I would hav him bk @ the boro,southall or hanwell :saythat: hes got 7 already :bow: cockfosters are lucky :wanker: good luck to e protain

Seven indeed and he's not even the club's leading goalscorer this season at present

Karen - You were up with the lark this morning, are you going out somewhere today. What would Welwyn Garden City give for someone like Protain, a player like that is always worth his weight in gold.

I have to be up early to keep deleting all your bile.

Yes I am going somewhere but it's none of your business.

He can't be that good - he failed to score against us last season.

wow.gif

When i started this topic i didnt think it would make it to four pages well done to all and of course emond protain!

;)

I have to be up early to keep deleting all your bile

Karen – Why did you delete my post yesterday about Enfield FC, it would have created a lot of interest

When i started this topic i didnt think it would make it to four pages well done to all and of course emond protain!

It’s a good topic of conversation, Protain is clearly a class act, you have to wonder though why some big fish are happy to be swimming in small ponds don’t you

It’s a good topic of conversation, Protain is clearly a class act, you have to wonder though why some big fish are happy to be swimming in small ponds don’t you

If you are talking about Protain im sure he has his reasons maybe he likes playing at step 6 football because it is not as serious as step 5 and above football, trainning may only be once a week instead of twice a week, he scores more goals in step 6 football ;) and he may have work commitments that would effect him playing at a higher level.

Edited by Savagebee

Savagebee - There have been lots of examples of players playing in the SSML who are more than capable of playing three or four steps higher at least, Craig Hammond, Lee Scott, Stuart Reynolds, Takumi Ake, Lea Coulter, Joe O’Cearuill and Javier Rivera to name a few not to mention Kevin Gallen

Savagebee - There have been lots of examples of players playing in the SSML who are more than capable of playing three or four steps higher at least, Craig Hammond, Lee Scott, Stuart Reynolds, Takumi Ake, Lea Coulter, Joe O’Cearuill and Javier Rivera to name a few not to mention Kevin Gallen

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kevin Gallen's brief SSML career came at the end of his playing days and as such could no longer play at a higher level

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kevin Gallen's brief SSML career came at the end of his playing days and as such could no longer play at a higher level

Think K.Gallen only got one goal for Leverstock Green.

Step 5 aint no different to step 6 Tbh m newman and lea coulter banging them in jus like step 6 E protain can easily Play higher all his old clubs ,harrow fc,yeading fc,windsor fc,leyton fc, All ryman prem confrence south,hes won ryman div1 + ryman prem already :wacko:

Emond protain is def up there :singin:

Karen - Gallen was probably a bad example but then he could still easily be playing at Conference or Conference South level couldn't he!