Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

To the unconvinced.

Smudge

Taking small steps Easy, broke my leg in 2 places about 3 years ago. Unable to play, I decided to manage. The last 2 years I have managed a small Sunday side call Blackwater Valley, winning the league. And last year I managed Bagshot Football Club, winning the league in first year an Saturday Surrey Intermediate Cup. Beating sides in the Surrey Elite leagues. I believe we one of the lowest ranked sides in the competiton. I have also done a few months as Assistant to Scott Tar at Frimley Green whilst doing the sunday side. So I'm only learning still. Hence becoming Assistant at Sandhurst. I class myself as a young manager trying to work my way up. Bearing in mind I've only just recently turned 30. Which by the way, I'm ok with haha :-)

Edited by Mark-Tommo

Taking small steps Easy, broke my leg in 2 places about 3 years ago. Unable to play, I decided to manage. The last 2 years I have managed a small Sunday side call Blackwater Valley, winning the league. And last year I managed Bagshot Football Club, winning the league in first year an Saturday Surrey Intermediate Cup. Beating sides in the Surrey Elite leagues. I believe we one of the lowest ranked sides in the competiton. I have also done a few months as Assistant to Scott Tar at Frimley Green whilst doing the sunday side. So I'm only learning still. Hence becoming Assistant at Sandhurst. I class myself as a young manager trying to work my way up. Bearing in mind I've only just recently turned 30. Which by the way, I'm ok with haha :-)

Good luck mate, that's the best way to do it one step at a time. The more I read on this forum, the more you find out people just want people to fail, always picking out the negatives. This is non league football not the big leagues.

Good luck mate, that's the best way to do it one step at a time. The more I read on this forum, the more you find out people just want people to fail, always picking out the negatives. This is non league football not the big leagues.

I agree with this big time.

People on here don't like any successful clubs or people. They will be quiet when you are doing well. But when you fail the vultures on here ( you know who you are ) will come flying in to give you their ( uneducated ) 2 cents worth.

Good luck in your managerial career. Don't let the b******* get you down !

I agree with this big time.

People on here don't like any successful clubs or people. They will be quiet when you are doing well. But when you fail the vultures on here ( you know who you are ) will come flying in to give you their ( uneducated ) 2 cents worth.

Good luck in your managerial career. Don't let the b******* get you down !

Cheers GD.

Unfortunately thats the nature of the game, everyone knows better when your losing. I don't take many comments too personally to be fair, it's a game at the end of the day. My family are healthy and happy, that's the important things in life.

Easy Game is on the wind up. Shame we don't know who he really is hiding behind this name. Looking for bites all over the place. Clearly has something against me or Chertsey. Not sure how I'm going to sleep.

Blackwater Valley "small Sunday side".....your doing yourself a dis-service young Tommo. Looking forward to seeing a different Sandhurst on Tuesday