Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's next?

Smudge

I have heard it could be going to an ex Chelsea and Burnham coach, 4-5-1.

A manager called Daniel Fox, Redrup.

I hope for Lammas sake you are wrong Adam. Terrible appointment if so. Nice kid but clueless when it comes to managing and coaching at a Senior level.

That's a strong statement, have you played for Danny before?

I've met Danny on a couple of occasions, he comes across as clever young manager that has worked with decent clubs and managers whilst trying to learn his way in management, for you to shoot him down like is poor!

Last time I saw him he was working with webby at molesey

Re read it and sorry is a bit strong, apologies to Danny. I wish I could still play Pearcey, saw his Byrnham side last season a couple of times and not sure he is a strong enough individual for Senior football at the minute. Like I said is a nice kid but feel there are better options for Lammas.

On a different subject, watched the first episode of Dream On last night and have to say you come across excellently Pearcey. Felt sorry for Ian as must have been hard for him and am sure the parts of him were hand picked for effect. Have always enjoyed watching Wembley play under Ian a good footballing side led by in my opinion one of the best CCL players over the years. Will watch the next episode tonight.

Re read it and sorry is a bit strong, apologies to Danny. I wish I could still play Pearcey, saw his Byrnham side last season a couple of times and not sure he is a strong enough individual for Senior football at the minute. Like I said is a nice kid but feel there are better options for Lammas.

On a different subject, watched the first episode of Dream On last night and have to say you come across excellently Pearcey. Felt sorry for Ian as must have been hard for him and am sure the parts of him were hand picked for effect. Have always enjoyed watching Wembley play under Ian a good footballing side led by in my opinion one of the best CCL players over the years. Will watch the next episode tonight.

He is a very good manager.the show isn't to far off but he was more frustrated than anything else cos players made more effort for the cameras.as for a player just look at his record over 840 games for 1 club, that's amazing in world dominated buy money.