Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pagey87 on the market

TRS

I know players that have played for day an he hasnt got a clue i mean standing in the stands for home games when at chertsey what a prima donna but then money does get you places doesnt get you respect!

Played against phil a couple of times an yeah i think thd same mate

Well Spencer had some respect for you,not any longer.When you can knock Phil Page for your teams attitude in a Public way.Think you need to look closer to home.Maybe the Chairman will sack the Manager for not preparing his Team right,oh he can't.A more honest straight forward guy,I have never met in Phil Page.Did not deserve this?

have to agree with the comments above about Pagey, I wouldnt get too upset over what Day actually said though.

Hes upset he is losing a player he has relied on for a couple of seasons, Phil already said on here that this season would be very difficult with higher commitments elsewhere.

The worse thing day said about Phil was he was usually late and it was upsetting the dressing room.

Not the most damning remarks to be fair.

hes not making it up, if you read Days actual words and not the journalistic spin, youll find hes upset to lose Pagey, but the work commitment is not conducive to playing conference football and accomodating Phil has caused problems, alongwith other issues at the club.

Its not the end of the world!

Phil knows that to continue playing and ensure his career and family get the priority they deserve he will have to drop down a standard or two.

Any club taking him on will know what the deal is, and the managemment will have to deal with it. To be honest missing training and only playing two out of three games or less wont stand him far apart from many players at this level.

Pageys welcome at bedfont sports no problem!!

Quite agree about family an his commitments im sure any ccl would accomodate him an know his profession as to when hes available an not he would be a welcome addition to any club im sure

It's true I have left Farnborough in relation to playing I have had offers from a number of clubs but haven't signed for anyone yet as it will be on a part time basis due to work... No level is too low and u never know I may b back in the ccl where it all began

Good luck Phil, hope you find another club soon

Dean Inman moves across to Farnborough from Hampton & Richmond.