Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bored of all the bickering

bomaya

Listen, if Nigel apologises I'm prepared to drop it.

I've already held my hands up and have said I will only post non-league items which relate to the CCL area or direct CCL news on here from now on.

It's his call.

GL, most people where I am (whether they were born here or have moved here) are still upset by what the West's did. I know of Anne Marie Davis, through a friend (yes I do have them) who lost her mother and half-sisters because of Fred West - and she was also raped by him. It's a sensitive time for the city as Midland Road is being dug up in parts as it is likely that there are more bodies buried, and that Fred West could have killed 50 or more girls in total.

Nope, but I've known of a few Smudge.

I will leave Karma to decide what happens to Nigel. Qui ventum seminat, turbinem metet.

Oh and Smudge, I had a very nice chat with an FA official today about some of the comments you have made on here about Croydon's misdemeanours in Guernsey. We both hope that you weren't trying to undermine people at the Combined Counties office, and he was certainly not impresssed with you.

Well well well Smudgyboy even the FA are getting fed up with your comments and BS !

No worse for me,UNDERMINING THE CCL LEAGUE.Funny Lazurus did not mention it when we spoke Saturday.Await the postman tomoz,with the charge sheet.Slapped Wrist awaits for sure.

I'm sure you will get your wrists slapped in due coarse its only a matter of time with all the scandalous lies you tell on here

Sounds like ur doing a little bit of back stabbing to the fa yourself ay someone has a ill to say that u don't like you to hav the biggest bite anything to get smudge in a bit of bother ay ??

Edit - comment not made to me so I'll stay out of this one !

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

Translation sil vous plait?

Anything smudge has to say you have to have a negative response to it to make him look back hence your ill convo to the fa must have made Smudge out to be dead man walking

Ah, I think you meant 'Anything Smudge has to say, you have a negative response to it in order to make him look bad - hence your conversation with the FA official has made Smudge out to be a dead man walking.'

Works both ways, anything I have to say gets a negative reaction by some.

Remember, it is a level playing field here and no animal is more equal than others.