Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bored of all the bickering

bomaya

For me, the constant bickering between a few posters does not make for a good read and is often not related to CCL football, or at times football in general. Bit of banter is of course fine, but some posts have over stepped the mark, IMHO.

Adam you stay put, don't let these bully you off the forum......you do make some worthy comments, then again some you don't but its an open forum for the public with different opinions which will not agree with anyone but can make for interesting reading.

Good job we are not all the same otherwise the forum would become even more boring without the banter.......... ;) !

So Bommie whats the conclusion ............ ;) !

Let sleeping dogs lie, if one doesn't agree with comments made....IGNORE its simples.

I know I'm not the only one who has become totally bored with so many threads and posts here being full of tiresome bickering.

As a mod I have seen more complaints about it in the last week than in years.

I personally think we need to cut out the personal attacks, the abuse and the vendettas.

We really don't need threads that are purely attacks on other people especially if they aren't even players or managers. We're all surely mature enough to treat this forum properly ie to discuss the ccl without resorting to childish name calling.

I have mod powers and I'm prepared to use them. Please feel free to talk about this issue here but refrain from all the nonsense described above please.

100% agree with the above.

Just ban the forum idiots and cyber bullys that you get on every forum simples.

You could start with Rhodes on your own favourite Forum,SAVAGEBEE.This is your second home after all.

Rhodes has been very quite on the SSML forum in recent weeks.

I have a lot of time for CCL forum as i often pop down and watch Feltham, Bedfont Sports or Wembley.

PEACE!

Edited by Savagebee

Likes to various posts and pm's explain,maybe you should have a poll with questions asked.Viewing figures are down though,but maybe Ian could rectify that by moving the Soccerlinks clicker to another point on the Forum.Forget that,forgot that G.D & A.K.have not been on my case today.

Edited by Smudge

Bommie I have to ask is this forum for grown up men and women with differing points of views ? Well I think I know what the answer is probably yes,this is one of the best forums in non league football,have you ever heard of the expression' If it aint broken don't try to fix it' what if we all fall into line and start to get on with each other WTF would people think of me and NG I only tell things the way they are and will never change,do you live near Elfmole by any chance ?

Having had time to dwell on this, whilst I am no saint I would never post anything what Nigel did. I am considering taking it further if my message to Ian doesn't get a satisfactory response.

My last word on this is I am not letting it drop, Nigel, and you need to be the big man first. Ok, I admit I may post BS on here, well so do most people if they're honest - just because I'm from west of Farnborough means nothing. NCEL posts on here and nobody bats an eyelid. If you want to ban people for talking waffle then there's a few people in line before me who should go. That comment about me and Fred West being from Gloucester is pointless - Simon Pegg is from Gloucester, Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips live here too - not sure what you were trying to prove. It's a very nice part of the word with people who are good natured and have great manners, something which you could benefit from imho.

As for the friendlies, well at least I offered to help out - what did you do to help.... I also gave Dean information on Slimbridge for Cove's FA Vase game... oh how quickly you forget when I've posted something beneficial.

In future, only non-league and CCL posts from yours truly and any problems then for goodness sake PM me to avoid cluttering up the board for the masses.

Oh and Smudge, I had a very nice chat with an FA official today about some of the comments you have made on here about Croydon's misdemeanours in Guernsey. We both hope that you weren't trying to undermine people at the Combined Counties office, and he was certainly not impresssed with you.

Having had time to dwell on this, whilst I am no saint I would never post anything what Nigel did. I am considering taking it further if my message to Ian doesn't get a satisfactory response.

My last word on this is I am not letting it drop, Nigel, and you need to be the big man first. Ok, I admit I may post BS on here, well so do most people if they're honest - just because I'm from west of Farnborough means nothing. NCEL posts on here and nobody bats an eyelid. If you want to ban people for talking waffle then there's a few people in line before me who should go. That comment about me and Fred West being from Gloucester is pointless - Simon Pegg is from Gloucester, Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips live here too - not sure what you were trying to prove. It's a very nice part of the word with people who are good natured and have great manners, something which you could benefit from imho.

As for the friendlies, well at least I offered to help out - what did you do to help.... I also gave Dean information on Slimbridge for Cove's FA Vase game... oh how quickly you forget when I've posted something beneficial.

In future, only non-league and CCL posts from yours truly and any problems then for goodness sake PM me to avoid cluttering up the board for the masses.

Oh and Smudge, I had a very nice chat with an FA official today about some of the comments you have made on here about Croydon's misdemeanours in Guernsey. We both hope that you weren't trying to undermine people at the Combined Counties office, and he was certainly not impresssed with you.

Adam,you are such a busy body.I never commented about any Croydon misdemeanours in Guernsey,as they did not committ any.As for the F.A.Official bet he was pleased to hear your comments,well your story.Come to the conclusion you are a dangerous person to have on a Forum,running here,running there,with your complaints.

So that's NLN and Smudge being charged by the FA with bringing the forum into disrepute so far rolleyes%20(2).gif

:232:

No worse for me,UNDERMINING THE CCL LEAGUE.Funny Lazurus did not mention it when we spoke Saturday.Await the postman tomoz,with the charge sheet.Slapped Wrist awaits for sure.

No more dangerous than anybody else Smudge.

I just don't find it amusing when people post disgusting comments. It's ok for Nigel to post them, yet I'm not supposed to respond... sounds a bit like Communist Russia.

Smudge you have been called to the headmasters office......you naughty boy, the head prefect has grasses you up!!

Adam how petty do you wana be, you truly are showing your true colours, not only are you a complete an utter numpty but ur also an idiotic snitch, and I'm not sure what's worse. Grow a pair mate.

Most of what I see on here is what I would consider as 'banter' but obviously some people can take things differently, especially if it's something close to them or personal as it seems to have been in the case of Adam/ncel.

Surely a simple apology by ncel saying you didn't mean it to be personal would make it better? Likewise Adam could just drop it as Im sure ncel didn't mean it to cause that much offence.