Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE RATTLING OF........................

Big J R

............. CHAINS. THE JINGLING OF KEYS !!!

Where will it all end, I ask myself ???

This Forum is starting to have the look of the Hornchurch Forum on this site of a few seasons ago !

Young Bom must be finding it hard to find the money for all those blue pencils !

:bolt:

............. CHAINS. THE JINGLING OF KEYS !!!

Where will it all end, I ask myself ???

This Forum is starting to have the look of the Hornchurch Forum on this site of a few seasons ago !

Young Bom must be finding it hard to find the money for all those blue pencils !

:bolt:

Explain please otherwise how the feck are we meant to know what you are on about,most of us wouldn't have a clue what the Hornchurch forum was like or could even give a toss,again I ask what is wrong with this forum when you ask others they all say ours is the best or is up there,what is it that some of you are trying to say I think it is a bit of the old attention seeking because you don't feel right with some of the topics and the banter you almost feel disincluded (if thats a word ) but please stop trying to stop others from enjoying this forum,its great.

Good to have you back John.

As I've said already, I've taken my share of responsibility for the problems and have put my hands up. However, there are other antagonisers who need a word or two in their ear - they know who they are. Word of what one of them wrote has reached the shires, and suffice to say a few people in G'ster other than me are not happy (nor Dizzy, Bashful or Doc).

It's a level playing field on here, and I would hope that we are all afforded the same level of respect.

One thing that I have noticed about my post and GD's - is that when we post 'as requested' (i.e. about football or the Combined Counties) nobody bothers commenting. Yet, the minute we post something else or try to defend ourselves it's an all out attack from the keyboard warriors.

In the past week, I've had PM's ranging from support by some to one telling me to go and jump in a slurry pit (a tad insensitive, considering a recent sports tragedy in rugby). Yet, if I took it further I'd be the one who was branded immature.

Anyway, some smart Alec will probably pick up that this post is non CCL and post three-four comments on 'I thought you were only posting football news....'

D'oh!

Morning Chubster, up with the lark I see?

Edited by AdamKing(wasAK11)

Nigel and myself have shaken hands (albeit virtually) and we're moving on from this.

adam I dont object to you posting on here, I just think you may piss a few off because you seem to be trying too hard to fit in.

You're like the new guy in town, walks into every pub and has to get involved in every conversation.

Example :

the guy who was looking to get his son a loan deal.

He doesnt need some googler from Gloucester telling him 3 clubs that are in his area!

He was looking on here because we have managers coaches players officials and a fan or two who might actually know if any clubs were in a position to help.

A couple did give their advice.

Look you can do that if you wish, but dont get upset and go crying to the landlord if a couple of guys tell you to knob off.

Spurs, I would not get upset over that.

Yes, I got upset over Nigel's comment but he has had the good grace to apologise and we're moving on.

I agreed to stop posting nonsense as well - yet funnily enough when I post sensibly nobody is interested. Now riddle me that.

Oh, and please keep it to football/CCL topics in the future - there's a good chap ;)

Tut, tut, what did Bomaya say about bickering...

Got to have the last word every time? You're coming over as quite precious dear boy.

Ahem TRS,

I have been quite happy to let things be, but some idiot Spurs fan will not let it lie.

I suggest having a word with him instead.