Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Kevin Graham - registered emergency centre half for Pocklington Town FC. Currently contemplating another night with 4 hours sleep due to my beautiful 4 day old daughter. Give me non league football over most league football any day.

Nice part of the world, I got married there a few months ago!

I'm Jon Underwood, joint manager at Godalming Town (along with Neil Baker who posts on here under his own name now and again).

I was formerly in the CCL with Sandhurst (hence the name) as assistant manager to Pete Browning and then as 1st team manager for a couple of seasons. Still have lots of links to the CCL, watch games when I can and enjoy keeping an eye on this forum apart from when the faceless people come on here and talk ****!!

Anthony jupp.

horley town centre back/right back. Club captain.

37 next b day.

been at horley for about 11 to 12 seasons.

clocked up about 450 to 500 1st team apperances.

Is your brother called Nathan? If it is I used to work with him a few years ago. Decent forward as well from what I can remember from playing a few work games.