Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Adam Watts, 29, been playing in CCL since just before my 16th birthday, first season I've not played due to having a break, Newcastle season ticket holder since age of 11, but now finally enjoying travelling the country to watch the games! ;)

Hope to be back playing again sometime!!

Edited by Wattsy

Adam Watts, 29, been playing in CCL since just before my 16th birthday, first season I've not played due to having a break, Newcastle season ticket holder since age of 11, but now finally enjoying travelling the country to watch the games! ;)

Hope to be back playing again sometime!!

How did you know how many apps you made?

Jerzy Dabrowski

Only played at park level as I have been a Wimbledon follower from 1976...oh, and because I'm crap too!

Have managed my daughter's Little League team to two tournament wins and 2 runners up positions

Now also follow RPV, doing my best Eric Bristow impersonation after a game.

Andy Smith.... Ex forward 48 yrs old .... Hampton and Richmond assist manager...Fans focus FC joint manager with Duncs...

Have fond memories of CCL thats my reason for coming on here.....

How did you know how many apps you made?

The clubs I played for kept track of it and being a bit of a loser you kind of know how many games you play, a bit like a striker knowing goals they've totted up.

There was also a non-league hopper who had stats about nearly every player at every club who would blog and write in the program about everything CCL that would tell you things you never knew!

May I call you John,any idea who this Terry Trout is at your Club?Old,Fat,he describes himself as.

I know EXACTLY who he is, and his secret is safe with me !!!

Graeme Banyard - ex Merstham and Banstead Athletic manager, currently working within Chipstead 1st team management. Also qualified referee........don't ask!!

And I can honestly confirm that Ex EL does NOT refer to his shirt-size !

:bolt:

Gareth Watmore.......better known as Grumpy......was sec of the club & many other jobs at Ash United until this season when i was relinquished of my duty ........now given the job of groundsman to stop me upsetting people