Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Adam Watts - that name rings a bell from Football Manager... did you play for Fulham and Woking?

HTFC Supporter - any relation to Duncan Jupp?

Don't remember saying we're walk the league with Knaphill hugger. Who are you then hugger.,you gonna hide behind your name you melt. Yea probably will.

After that mammoth bite, just call me Martin Brody, I dont play football, but am a police chief from Amity Island.

"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat"

Dan Stone and its been 16 hours since my last drink. Used to be 1st team skipper at South Park but my arms ached from lifting 2 cups in one season, so had to make way for a younger, slightly quicker model. Now play in the reserves with most of our youth team so i dont have to run much. Also captain of the darts team which is more my type of sport.

Is your brother called Nathan? If it is I used to work with him a few years ago. Decent forward as well from what I can remember from playing a few work games.

Yes my brother is Nathan.

He also plays at Horley, but has spent most of the recent weeks on the bench.

Yes he is still a good forward,but waiting his time to get a good run.

Woody Cardona

A winger who is trying to make my way around every team in the CCL it seems- ex Farnham, Knaphill, Cove, Warlingham, Banstead and currently with AFC Croydon.

I am getting on though at 26!

Woody Cardona

A winger who is trying to make my way around every team in the CCL it seems- ex Farnham, Knaphill, Cove, Warlingham, Banstead and currently with AFC Croydon.

I am getting on though at 26!

Your like a bottle of Wine Woody,improves with Age,8 goals in 8 games.

Your like a bottle of Wine Woody,improves with Age,8 goals in 8 games.

How do you know ?

Can't see a bottle of wine surviving long in your house to find out !!

:bolt:

After that mammoth bite, just call me Martin Brody, I dont play football, but am a police chief from Amity Island.

"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat"

funny that hugger, i read the big mouth say the same thing pre season, now my sources down egham are telling me he is interested in signing for them. turncoat? or maybe this is the level the greatest rb since dan petrescu should be playing???

Well tigger you obviously see this on my twitter stalking me and you would of seen that I was approached about going to egham not the other way round.

not on twitter redrup, one of my friends down egham told me. but if your on twitter maybe i should get on there and see if you talk the same bullshit on there as you do on here?? if you apologise for your arrogance on here, i might think yes he is a mature guy and maybe one day we could become friends

I wouldn't become friends with you and as for talking BS your the best for it. How you've spoken to someone about it I don't know because nothing's been said. Stop stirring sh1t and do 1!!

Jamie you don't need to even respond anymore to these particular lemons. They are quite obviously jealous and have no friends. Every time they fish go swim elsewhere. It's another decent thread being hijacked I'm afraid.

Matt Drew

Looks like it's Jamie's turn to get picked on this week....

Just let it go over your head.

Phil Ellery Ex keeper for Staines Town, Hounslow Town, Technicolor, Ashford Town and Staines Lammas, also scored 36 career goals at Staines Lammas and half of those goals was whilst i was playing in goal, I was then goal keeping coach at Chertsey Town, and managed Bedfont Sports and Knaphill FC, retired from management for good as I keep getting sacked, once when I was top of league and the other when we were near the bottom of league, so that's me folks.