Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Stewart 'Cookie' Cook - Ashford Town Ladies Secretary, spent previous 10 years running Bedfont Green/Town.

Semi-retired from football (thank god), still cast the occasional eye over the CCL as I have fond memories, although recent keyboard warriors have made the forum less enjoyable I'm afraid.

Tree Hugger - Ben Buzzard?

I wouldn't become friends with you and as for talking BS your the best for it. How you've spoken to someone about it I don't know because nothing's been said. Stop stirring sh1t and do 1!!

stop being a egg redrup and listen, i have reliable sources in the area, if you want to deny it thats fine. you can never accuse me of not being honest on hear!! shame about our future friendship not going to happen!!!

When have I enquired about a move? Please give me every detail. You obviously know more than me. Geezer i dont care less about you or what you know about me, if you had any A**e hole then you would of come up to me after the game and voiced your opinions but you don't and that why Ive gotno respect for ya or can even be bothered to listen to you because your probably a middle aged man having a crisis sitting behind a computer in your donnay pants w***ing yourself off to eastenders. Go and play on the motorway because you are just boring the hell out of me know and most probably the other posters.

When have I enquired about a move? Please give me every detail. You obviously know more than me. Geezer i dont care less about you or what you know about me, if you had any A**e hole then you would of come up to me after the game and voiced your opinions but you don't and that why Ive gotno respect for ya or can even be bothered to listen to you because your probably a middle aged man having a crisis sitting behind a computer in your donnay pants w***ing yourself off to eastenders. Go and play on the motorway because you are just boring the hell out of me know and most probably the other posters.

now thats not very nice sonny is it

My user name and badge are a bit of a giveaway. :rolleyes:

I am 53 (last Saturday) and I do the programme and website for the club.

I did have seven years doing a little bit for Raynes Park Vale. :wub:

Before that, under 18 team manager at Osterley FC and adult club secretary there too.

Played for two clubs back in the 80's who were kind enough to pay me a few bob but, generally, preferred going on the lash rather than training!!

I have scored goals at Griffin Park and Craven Cottage and a hat-trick in the North Devon Sunday league while completely covered in sheep shite! :wacko:

I have one ambition on FF and that is to see a good thread NOT hijacked by personal bickering. :rolleyes:

I suspect that Winnie The Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore might know who Tigger is...

I used to argue the hell on here about Dorking and piss half the forum off, BUT I knew who I was arguing with, what about, and why.

I still piss off half the forum about my views on groundshares, and too many clubs being in one place, but its a position that can be defended.

Some of you players are really just arguing with a web persona, and seem most upset about it.

Come on, rise above it! Or perhaps one or two of you would like to announce your retirement from international football, citing media intrusion and personal insults.

A coco div 1 full back having a few stalkers? jeez its a new world to me.......the money must have gone to you guys heads.

Stewart 'Cookie' Cook - Ashford Town Ladies Secretary, spent previous 10 years running Bedfont Green/Town.

Semi-retired from football (thank god), still cast the occasional eye over the CCL as I have fond memories, although recent keyboard warriors have made the forum less enjoyable I'm afraid.

Tree Hugger - Ben Buzzard?

So you were responsible for bankrupting another local club? ;)

I might get to like this game, but you'll have to try harder mr.cookie...but i will say one thing, good start, i did play for bedfont green

My user name and badge are a bit of a giveaway. :rolleyes:

I am 53 (last Saturday) and I do the programme and website for the club.

I did have seven years doing a little bit for Raynes Park Vale. :wub:

Before that, under 18 team manager at Osterley FC and adult club secretary there too.

Played for two clubs back in the 80's who were kind enough to pay me a few bob but, generally, preferred going on the lash rather than training!!

I have scored goals at Griffin Park and Craven Cottage and a hat-trick in the North Devon Sunday league while completely covered in sheep shite! :wacko:

I have one ambition on FF and that is to see a good thread NOT hijacked by personal bickering. :rolleyes:

Quality post CC

Did you celebrate your birthday in Guernsey?

sean ryan , 34, defender an my two kids are my world!

ex staines lammas fc skipper 429 apps 59 goals probably own ones though ;)

now skipper at bedfont sports fc but is slowly drawing to club captain as injurys are killing me!!

sticks an stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you!!!! ;)

Edited by newby marvel

Steven honey ex lammas was there for a good few years from player to manager , pot washer , coach , cook , barman , you name it , over 400 apps not many goals , from the shed to the new clubhouse , then bedfont town which was a great time with many posters on here , and now Walton casuals with Mr Sullivan , always check out the ccl its a great league which gets better and better every season , also my son plays in goal for bedfont sports

Steven honey ex lammas was there for a good few years from player to manager , pot washer , coach , cook , barman , you name it , over 400 apps not many goals , from the shed to the new clubhouse , then bedfont town which was a great time with many posters on here , and now Walton casuals with Mr Sullivan , always check out the ccl its a great league which gets better and better every season , also my son plays in goal for bedfont sports

344 aqpps 2 goals to be precise unless records are wrong ;)