Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Well we know at least one person who won't answer this thread honestly.

I'm Leigh Hunt, 42, used to be involved behind the scenes a bit with Merstham when Mick Sullivan and then Graeme Banyard were managers. Since then I've just been a fan of non league football and the ccl and my local clubs in particular. I've also been nerding about on online forums since the mid 90s hence my busybody nature on here. :P

What are you doing for Mick now Nut?

Il at least try to keep the topic on what it was meant for and set up a new thread for Redders and Tigger later....

Nathan Miles, 26, South Park Captain the (slightly, ever so slightly) faster version of Stoney/Molly. No technique, love a shank with bags of skill, including probably the fastest step-over in the CCL.

Tom (odgie) Davis, baller, midfield, 26

Coach at Knaphill FC, (whilst rehabing)

Played for Knaphill and Cobham first teams since i was 16ish.

These other forum members with No identities make me laugh, MAN UP AND SAY WHO YOU ARE, otherwise ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AND DO ONE!

Yes my brother is Nathan.

He also plays at Horley, but has spent most of the recent weeks on the bench.

Yes he is still a good forward,but waiting his time to get a good run.

Scored last night in the Cup

Chris Corbin - Guernsey FC Supporter and Steward (access control - hence the 'Mane man on the Gate' description)

Restricted to the odd 5-a-side footie match these days and previously coached the youth team at Guernsey Rovers.

Now enjoy watching my own boys progress on the pitch and hoping they'll one day play for GFC.

Edited by Panthera

Spencer Mitchell one of the four Mitchell's behind the goal at the Horley Town games. I am the noisy one with the airhorn

Enjoying the quiet life now use to do tanoy, web site and programme at Horley Town

Spent 33 wasted years at Deadhill FC in Athenian league, London Spartan league and Sussex County League. Was committee member, Programme Editor winning several national awards, groundsman, Running Club Shop, doing the tanoy, running the bar, buildier, web site etc etc.

Guess thats why I am banned from the Club!!!!

When have I enquired about a move? Please give me every detail. You obviously know more than me. Geezer i dont care less about you or what you know about me, if you had any A**e hole then you would of come up to me after the game and voiced your opinions but you don't and that why Ive gotno respect for ya or can even be bothered to listen to you because your probably a middle aged man having a crisis sitting behind a computer in your donnay pants w***ing yourself off to eastenders. Go and play on the motorway because you are just boring the hell out of me know and most probably the other posters.

Jamie..... Stop feeding the Troll....................

Jeff Spears, aged 49, live in Guernsey. I am a bit of a loner when it comes to football and try to never miss a Guernsey game but prefer to watch and analyse on my own. As you are all aware I am protective of GFC but that is because I am desperate for them to succeed and to raise the level of Guernsey football. I do not post on this forum so much nowadays as I upset too many people with my blinkered views!

There you go Ormering, I hear that you have been trying to find out who I am

Boringhell Tigger. Come on there must be loads more forumites to come out !!! There is no point you NG cause we all know who you are now ;)

You know Pads eh....damn, oh well thats that then :P !

Archibald Curruthers

Scout ......... DYB, DYB, DYB, DOB, DOB, DOB

aka Scarlet............unknown for many years ;) !!!