Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Well we know at least one person who won't answer this thread honestly.

I'm Leigh Hunt, 42, used to be involved behind the scenes a bit with Merstham when Mick Sullivan and then Graeme Banyard were managers. Since then I've just been a fan of non league football and the ccl and my local clubs in particular. I've also been nerding about on online forums since the mid 90s hence my busybody nature on here. :P

What are you doing for Mick now Nut?

coaching keepers

Richard Lambert - Programme Editor and Club Historian at Epsom & Ewell FC. Age 45.

Long term supporter since 1981 and approaching 2,000 games.

Went nearly thirteen years without missing a game before my 8 ball pool commitments took over, but still only missed an average of four per season since 1981.

Still desperate for us to get a new ground.

Don't no what all the fuss is about knowing people's names it's a fan forum not players all the players that are on here are shit an should concentrate on playing football end of story

making us look good there mate well done

Wow, must have some pretty special team morale going on down at Bedfont Sports there Bedsportfc, to be mugging off two players who have worn the armband for your club...

Wow, must have some pretty special team morale going on down at Bedfont Sports there Bedsportfc, to be mugging off two players who have worn the armband for your club...

Truth hurts players they always want to be told how good they are Adam big presence doesn't use it and poor on the ball. Ryan always gets mug off that's why he retaliates and get sent off. Jamie well say no more tell me if I'm wrong

most sense iv heard in a long time, i welcome you bedfontsfc