Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

Lol never an excuse its fact your fishing line keeps snapping bore off

as a player back in the day, corr over 30 years ago now, iv played with lots of people that cant get in the team and are too proud to admit it so they think of excuses to save their pride to. injuries etc. i think its very nice and cute that you like to keep the captain armband in your bag to make you feel like your still needed. its refreshing.

i like you newby

Truth hurts players they always want to be told how good they are Adam big presence doesn't use it and poor on the ball. Ryan always gets mug off that's why he retaliates and get sent off. Jamie well say no more tell me if I'm wrong

all about opinions mate. i accept the criticism as well as the plaudits.

as a player back in the day, corr over 30 years ago now, iv played with lots of people that cant get in the team and are too proud to admit it so they think of excuses to save their pride to. injuries etc. i think its very nice and cute that you like to keep the captain armband in your bag to make you feel like your still needed. its refreshing.

i like you newby

Proud to admit lol you really dont know me oh well care nothing an ill have an armband mate i use em for swimming so ill always use the old ones they float better i doubt youll catch one though

i like you newby

This made me think.................

“The wonderful thing about tiggers

Is tiggers are wonderful things

Their tops are made out of rubber

Their bottoms are made out of springs

They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun

But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one

I'm the only one.”

and thank f&@k there is !!!!!!!! Now please bore off back to hundred acre wood.

Matt Drew

Name says it all.worn the no.1 shirt for several clubs in Surrey and Middlesex.currently wearing the Wembley no.1 shirt until Ian bates retires me then I will call it a day permanently.

Andy smith is a great coach.

Steve honey is a decent gk coach.

Adam turner is great fella and look forward going head to hand with him when we meet bsfc.

I like this topic a bit of honesty and we get to see whose got a spine.

Captins get real obviously gavin bamford is struggling to get players in so you have to make use of what you got and by making them captins might get more out of them obviously not working coz they are shit. Sean injuries have done you a favour you Toby

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Captins get real obviously gavin bamford is struggling to get players in so you have to make use of what you got and by making them captins might get more out of them obviously not working coz they are shit. Sean injuries have done you a favour you Toby

quite bitter about something aint ya? like i said entitled to your opinions but shit? i dont think so. in a previous comment you said about redrup 'why would we need him when we have ryan and driver at RB?' so obviously was part of the club then and now, slagging off other players says to me that you werent quite good enough to get in our side when we're shit? so conclusion is that you must be really [****!!****]ing awful.

Is there a rivalry between Bedfont Sports and Spelthorne?Was amazed to see a Spelthorne Man working behind the bar at Bedfont Sports,last night when I popped in for a taster pre match.

Smudge so that was you I served in the sports bar. Name to a face and all that jazz.

I use to play at Bedfont sports and joined Spelthorne Sporta this year as chances at Bedfont were limited/I wasn't good enough. I already helped out behind the bar whilst playing at Bedfont and continue to do so for pocket money.

How did your grandson play last night?

Name says it all.worn the no.1 shirt for several clubs in Surrey and Middlesex.currently wearing the Wembley no.1 shirt until Ian bates retires me then I will call it a day permanently.

Andy smith is a great coach.

Steve honey is a decent gk coach.

Adam turner is great fella and look forward going head to hand with him when we meet bsfc.

I like this topic a bit of honesty and we get to see whose got a spine.

Cant wait Pearcey. 30th October. Although i dont play up top no more, but will look for you off your line lol

Ill see ya aswell pearcey though i wont be playing an im to proud to admit it as adams took my armband im not injured though im faking it because im terrible skipper an player im just devastated at these hurtful comments

Smudge so that was you I served in the sports bar. Name to a face and all that jazz.

I use to play at Bedfont sports and joined Spelthorne Sporta this year as chances at Bedfont were limited/I wasn't good enough. I already helped out behind the bar whilst playing at Bedfont and continue to do so for pocket money.

How did your grandson play last night?

He did O.K.,Got booked though which I was not pleased with.

Graeme Banyard - ex Merstham and Banstead Athletic manager, currently working within Chipstead 1st team management. Also qualified referee........don't ask!!

Part of the management team? How many do Chipstead need? Say hello to John and Wayne - not!

Mark Ferguson, 43 years at Egham Town FC as sometime committee member, sometime press sec., sometime prog. ed. and full time fan. Haven't we done this "pull the mask off" thing at least once before?