Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

make light of it all you want newby, even your own club are calling you out!? whats that say about you???the only captain in combined counties who cant get a game. your as much a captain as im actually tigger

TOM,can see your reign on here being a short one,you can fish all day.TIGGLETON.

Shifty, Aka Richie Bull.

Farleigh Rovers keeper 2008-2011. (not the 6'8"massive keeper, the one on TRStv Farleigh games)

After a years absence from football due to New Zealand travelling I'm back and hoping to get back into the Farleigh 1st XI.

Played for the CCL forum representive side vs. Woking Peacocks (won 5-1)

Never been coached 5'8" Keeper!

Gareth Coates

General Secretary (amongst other things) at Ashford Town (Middlesex), where I've been since 2007, having also helped out at Egham Town and Bracknell Town.

Terrible player, who did admin instead and has volunteered for semi-pro clubs for 22 of my 32 years on the planet. Have scaled back the number of games I watch and meetings I go to because spending time with my daughter is more important.

Edited by Beano

Antony yearsley

Played at uxbridge,bedfont fc,Walton and best Sunday side in middx about 15 years ago domine ath fc

Managed at bedfont fc and bedfont sports and Frimley green last season for a bit

Back at bedfont sports again helping out

BSFC is in my blood and a QPR scout as well

Steve Rowland

Secretary of Windsor FC and prior to that Windsor & Eton FC [since Noah was a Cabin Boy].

Love the general honesty of non-league but hate the back-stabbers [you get them in every walk of life though!]

Seen good/bad/happy/sad times in over 30 years involved but generally speaking it's normally the good/happy things that get you coming back every week. Interesting times ahead for the club but in many ways the best thing we have ever done. Now building a club for the future of the young players in the town and proud to be part of it.

Especially for all those people I've slagged off on here (!) ...... Gordon Tennant, supporter of Croydon FC since 1975, and ended up taking on many roles, including Secretary, even though I moved away from Croydon (to Wokingham in Berkshire) in 1990.

Finally retired from all the admin stuff in 2005 when I got married and moved out to Wiltshire, just outside Wootton Bassett Now just a long-distance supporter of the club, getting to the occasional game here and there.

Honestly thought we would get a better respose to this thread only 67 people have signed up.There are some notable Absentees,plus a few SPURious ones,who in their right mind would like to be known as

ARCHIBALD CURRUTHERS the key is in the CAPS LOCK

TIMMY TROUT bet he gets Fished a lot,or is always looking for a Bite.

TOM tigger TIGGLETON looks like trouble

MARTIN BRODY now he needs a HUG

KENNY u KENT is open to interpretation surely.

Graham Dow, 36, currently joint player/manager at Lyne FC in Guildford & Woking Alliance. Previously assistant manager for a short ill fated spell at Tooting & Mitcham Ladies FC.

Played in CCL Prem,1 and Ressies a few years back for Farnham Town, Bedfont Green, Colliers Wood, Worcester Park and in Hellenic with Wokingham & Emmbrook and Ascot United. Very rarely post but always interested in the league and my old teams and reading the banter! Not CCL I know, but tend to watch JJ's mob midweek when I can as I am local and we share thier pitch. Know a few other posters on here, notably Cookie, Weeble, Ad Turner (alright bro!), WPFC No1 (although he was No 2 when I was last there!) Ben Buzzard and Eddo.

Hello mate - I'm good thanks. Cheers for the good luck. Played your development side in a pre season game this year. some good young players there at the time. I presume that a few have moved on by now. Must try and make a H&RB game soon, not been for a year or two. Will give you a shout if and when.

Graham Dow, 36, currently joint player/manager at Lyne FC in Guildford & Woking Alliance. Previously assistant manager for a short ill fated spell at Tooting & Mitcham Ladies FC.

Played in CCL Prem,1 and Ressies a few years back for Farnham Town, Bedfont Green, Colliers Wood, Worcester Park and in Hellenic with Wokingham & Emmbrook and Ascot United. Very rarely post but always interested in the league and my old teams and reading the banter! Not CCL I know, but tend to watch JJ's mob midweek when I can as I am local and we share thier pitch. Know a few other posters on here, notably Cookie, Weeble, Ad Turner (alright bro!), WPFC No1 (although he was No 2 when I was last there!) Ben Buzzard and Eddo.

Hello graham, long time no see. How's the gash on that bald head of yours? Lol