Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bowers & Pitsea Vets v Spurs Legends

Boycie01

This Sunday (7th Oct) 2:00pm at the Len Salmon stadium, Bowers & Pitsea vets will be hosting a team of Spurs legends which include Darren Anderton, Micky Hazzard, Justin Edinburgh, Mark Falco, Tony Galvin, Gary Brooke just to name a few.

Admission is £6 for adults and £3 for children and pensioners. There is an auction and raffle in the bar after the game and there are some really decent prizes. All proceeds will go to a young man called Reece Walker who has the severest form of cerebal palsy so it would be fantastic if we could raise as much money as possible for him.

The Bowers & Pitsea vets will be rolling out a few stars of their own........and me. Steve Tilson, Johnny Ray, Darren Ellis, Chris Tucker, Kevin Leahy and John Doyle will be putting on their boots.

If you're coming to watch, your support is very much appreciated by all at Bowers, Reece's family and the boy himself.

Many thanks.

Keiron Smith (Boycie)

LOL, no worries mate. I'm good friends with Anderton's best mate (Anderton is Godfather to both his boys), my mate has split up with his missus and is staying at Anderton's gaff in Herts while he's in Florida, I was drinking with him yesterday he who told me he wouldn't make it back in time, if at all.

I wasn't trying to rain on anyone's parade and I hope it's a great day and you all raise lots of money for the lad.

Archived