Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best Keeper

ellers

Fairly sure I saw the best keeper in the CCL yesterday playing for Wembley against Camberley he looked a class act, sorry to say it was not Pearcey, but he could probably put a name to the said keeper.

Cant argue with that Flint. superb handling, 1 worldie save when we all thought we had scored and excellent communications with his team. The only thing I would say he needs to work on his kicking.

They're all CHRISTIAN and never GROSS from TSF :P

After watching 'Dream On', will still say Pearcey just for his sheer effort and determination. I was very impressed with what I saw - carrying on v Banstead with a bad groin and still pulling off good saves shows that he has balls.

Bart fogler. Polish 27.

Lists Crewe and port Talbot as his former clubs.good lad works hard a good to train with.

Lee watched this guy last night,has he suffered a bad injury since his Crewe days.The reason I ask,is his dead ball kicking,and from hand was the worst I have seen in years.THINK YOUR POSITION between the sticks is as safe as houses.

Bart Fogler. Polish 27.

Lists Crewe and port Talbot as his former clubs.good lad works hard a good to train with.

.. and if you transpose the initials of his name, it does make for an interesting 'monica' !!!!

:ph34r: :blink: :bolt:

Lee watched this guy last night,has he suffered a bad injury since his Crewe days.The reason I ask,is his dead ball kicking,and from hand was the worst I have seen in years.THINK YOUR POSITION between the sticks is as safe as houses.

I hope it is smudge, down to Batesy tho.being out of the team is a wake up call not that I took my place for granted as we have 5very capable keepers at the club.

After watching 'Dream On', will still say Pearcey just for his sheer effort and determination. I was very impressed with what I saw - carrying on v Banstead with a bad groin and still pulling off good saves shows that he has balls.

played on against croydon with a bad ankle, that was painful but I have a great physio in dick etherington at Walton casuals and he gets me back out playing