Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

Fair comments, but I've got one question that you might not answer on here for obvious reasons but if you were in it the long haul then why was Phil sacked after 10 games?

Edited by 4-5-1

4-5-1,

I have read all of the comments on this thread, some are laughable, some are fair comments, some are pathetic however, everyone is entitled to their opinion but to be honest I'm not going to discuss club issues on a public forum, all that matters is the people at the club, anyone associated with it and everyone at the club knows where they stand.

With some of the comments on here it seems some people seem to know the club better then me. Decisions at the club are made by the club's management committee and not solely me, I made that clear when I became chairman.

We are very fortunate to have good, hardworking honest people at Knaphill and long may that continue. In the last two seasons we have had hit a brick wall but I'm confident we will bounce back stronger and move on. We are in it for the long haul, not the short haul.

I'm sure most chairman will echo my comments, all clubs have their ups & downs on and off the pitch and we are no different.

A lot more downs than ups mate,what do you think Knaphill should be doing to turn things around or are they gonna just keep on this great facilities great committee path that is getting you nowhere,as I said before try running before you walk and also just tell some people at your club to shut the feck up and let the results do the talking

So then Shutton if your a former manager and player who are you? However, looking at your name I think I've got an idea who you are, did you start up and run AFC Bisley by any chance? And for the record I'm David Freeman, Chairman, Knaphill Football Club, I think, sorry I know I'm qualified to remember all players and managers who have been at the club since 1995 although I've only been Chairman since October 2011.

Why does who I am have any relevance to the perception people have of Knaphill?

It would be really interesting to know what level you think the club should be at based on your ability to attract players.

Why does who I am have any relevance to the perception people have of Knaphill?

It would be really interesting to know what level you think the club should be at based on your ability to attract players.

Like I've said before everyone is entitled to their opinion, I also said I will not discuss club affairs on a public forum, however feel free to contact me personally I will be happy to try and answer any of your questions, telephone number is on the website.

Had my fall outs with him! but he is a Good fella Easy and produced the best team Knaphill have had as far as iam concerned , he picked the club up with the people that run it and took it a new level, just cos it didn't happen for him later on dosnt mean he is bad mate, if it wasn't for him the expectations of Knaphill fc would not be so high

well done to Knaphill yesterday but lets not fall into the old trap and come on here spouting about the new revolution that will be happening (again) at your club,its great to win a game but lets just keep it to the match report and nothing silly about how you are now gonna win the league

Duncs.

Knaphill were very gracious at the final whistle and I think they themselves can see there is work to be done.

Very polite bunch of lads in the bar afterwards and I for one hope they take the positives from the game and work hard to climb the table.

They like us needed that stroke of luck and they got it yesterday, we played very well and had at least 20 shots on goal but it was "one of them days" at the office for our strikers and I'm sure those that were there yesterday will agree that we played some very nice football at times and created some great scoring opportunities.

All credit to Knaphill and good luck. As for this thread, I dont think anyone from Knaphill should have to come on here to defend their club you did very well yesterday and as long as you give 100% every game you will turn things around.

Cheers

Duncs.

Knaphill were very gracious at the final whistle and I think they themselves can see there is work to be done.

Very polite bunch of lads in the bar afterwards and I for one hope they take the positives from the game and work hard to climb the table.

They like us needed that stroke of luck and they got it yesterday, we played very well and had at least 20 shots on goal but it was "one of them days" at the office for our strikers and I'm sure those that were there yesterday will agree that we played some very nice football at times and created some great scoring opportunities.

All credit to Knaphill and good luck. As for this thread, I dont think anyone from Knaphill should have to come on here to defend their club you did very well yesterday and as long as you give 100% every game you will turn things around.

Cheers

Great post mate well done

Like I've said before everyone is entitled to their opinion, I also said I will not discuss club affairs on a public forum, however feel free to contact me personally I will be happy to try and answer any of your questions, telephone number is on the website.

You have made comment though Martin, just not with any substance that I could find. I have no interest in talking with you over Knaphills plight, all I wanted to know is why "your" club gives the impression it should be chasing promotion and appears to blame the managers for not finding players who can make that happen? If you have sacked them for different reasons you should say. I understand that it must be hard seeing Westfield do so well in very similar circumstances, and worrying that Sheerwater are not doing any worse even without Rugs. The facts show you are a club that changes managers but do not change the club set up. Clubs like Sheerwater, Westfield and even Sandhurst in the prem have been loyal with their managers when its not been going so well I assume because they recognise that they are actually doing a reasonable job in the circumstances based on the support available to them.

Duncs.

Cheers

Where's the bar at Knaphill? I must of missed it when i've been there