Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

I think one of the players transferred was Roisetter?

redders exactly that big fish at laleham fc they can get away with not training be there for a laugh an still win take nothing away about there ability an the manager has worked with hayes an yeading for a while in there youth section as redders said when nath was manager an ross was playing we did our best to get matt to play jus happy to play where he feels comfortable not where he should him an ross two top fellas also

Like I said IP I wouldn't be surprised if there in CCL on the next 3-4 years. They have a squad of about 30!! They have some real talented players, James Dart who left Knaphill to rejoin them , Matt, Ross, Gracey the captain whose decent and Steve windergaard the ex Ashford goalie (I think), plus they have Simon the trainer who started off at Knaphill with Ellers before they departed.

Reading this i thought i may have had more of a response...

I have a question for all you out there is there a baller of a manager that could show that bald chairman how its done down there

I would defo go back if there was a decent gaffer there with decent players not a ressie side of misfits

Do Laleham have lights, or are they planning to get them in a few years?

I heard that Shalford are making plans to get into the Combined Counties in the near future as well.

Laleham play at Laleham Rex which is our old home ground. We can't get granted planning permission for the floodlights because of the residents there. Thats why we moved to Ashford town middx. They will most probably have to look for somewhere else of they want to progress.

Like I said IP I wouldn't be surprised if there in CCL on the next 3-4 years. They have a squad of about 30!! They have some real talented players, James Dart who left Knaphill to rejoin them , Matt, Ross, Gracey the captain whose decent and Steve windergaard the ex Ashford goalie (I think), plus they have Simon the trainer who started off at Knaphill with Ellers before they departed.

darren varney plays wand of a right foot but again big fish little pond an not got commitment or attitude to go higher that have a couple more that would fit in any div 1 side also!!

clive robertson takes his managerial appointments very seriously

There's a few Football Finder lads looking for a team at Step 5/6.

Could be quite good for Knaphill...

ellers was good for knaphill i played under him at bedfont ive won div 1 an i know he had what it takes to get a team promoted but that doesnt happen over night i like knaphill but theyve gone backwards bringing in players that are no where near the ability that were there under ellers!!

ellers was good for knaphill i played under him at bedfont ive won div 1 an i know he had what it takes to get a team promoted but that doesnt happen over night i like knaphill but theyve gone backwards bringing in players that are no where near the ability that were there under ellers!!

Newby couldn't agree more mate obviously I went down there with Phil last season but due to work commitments couldn't continue I have no doubt he would of turned it around I mean 6 games that is a joke regardless of the defeats they had some blinding players just needed tweaking

Dave the chairman always found him good down there so cant say a bad word about himl but IMO this was a massive mistake that the Chairman made and on early impressions this is going to be a very tough season for them..................but I do wish them well its a lovely little club

Anyway that's enough posting on here just browse :mellow: now too much rubbish on here but it is nice seeing Redrupp get it now it use to be me :lol: