Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Baller

Knaphill

Reading this i thought i may have had more of a response...

I have a question for all you out there is there a baller of a manager that could show that bald chairman how its done down there

I would defo go back if there was a decent gaffer there with decent players not a ressie side of misfits

Do Laleham have lights, or are they planning to get them in a few years?

I heard that Shalford are making plans to get into the Combined Counties in the near future as well.

Im a free agent, down to molesey quite decent but not signed yet

Laleham play at Laleham Rex which is our old home ground. We can't get granted planning permission for the floodlights because of the residents there. Thats why we moved to Ashford town middx. They will most probably have to look for somewhere else of they want to progress.

Like I said IP I wouldn't be surprised if there in CCL on the next 3-4 years. They have a squad of about 30!! They have some real talented players, James Dart who left Knaphill to rejoin them , Matt, Ross, Gracey the captain whose decent and Steve windergaard the ex Ashford goalie (I think), plus they have Simon the trainer who started off at Knaphill with Ellers before they departed.

darren varney plays wand of a right foot but again big fish little pond an not got commitment or attitude to go higher that have a couple more that would fit in any div 1 side also!!

clive robertson takes his managerial appointments very seriously

What will happen to these players if they do climb the leagues wont they all just leave and rejoin another lower level club? As surely the management will demand more commitment?

Nah because there all mates playing together and they want to achieve there goals in getting the team to the CCL, that's why they broke away from Lammas and created Laleham.

lammas has always produced a good nucleus of players who are mates its a shame certain managers didnt embrace it they would be in prem by now an challenging

There's a few Football Finder lads looking for a team at Step 5/6.

Could be quite good for Knaphill...

ellers was good for knaphill i played under him at bedfont ive won div 1 an i know he had what it takes to get a team promoted but that doesnt happen over night i like knaphill but theyve gone backwards bringing in players that are no where near the ability that were there under ellers!!

ellers was good for knaphill i played under him at bedfont ive won div 1 an i know he had what it takes to get a team promoted but that doesnt happen over night i like knaphill but theyve gone backwards bringing in players that are no where near the ability that were there under ellers!!

Newby couldn't agree more mate obviously I went down there with Phil last season but due to work commitments couldn't continue I have no doubt he would of turned it around I mean 6 games that is a joke regardless of the defeats they had some blinding players just needed tweaking

Dave the chairman always found him good down there so cant say a bad word about himl but IMO this was a massive mistake that the Chairman made and on early impressions this is going to be a very tough season for them..................but I do wish them well its a lovely little club

Anyway that's enough posting on here just browse :mellow: now too much rubbish on here but it is nice seeing Redrupp get it now it use to be me :lol:

Can't say a bad word against Knaphill, played from the youth, right through to the 1's... However, I played against them this evening and its a shame as they have gone backwards, but I was there when the likes of Chris fox, baker, Ricky, shells and Nathan miles played so it has dropped quite a lot from what I remembered. I think it's a great club and was a great stepping stone as they look to do everything as professional as possible. I'm sure it will turn around, to many good people behind it.

Oh here we go again,everyone from Staines and Bedfont is the best zzzzzzzzz Keep beliveing your own hype in that little bubble of yours.Ellers was let down by people not turning up or people arriving at matches off their faces,on top of that a lot of players are not as good as they think they are.Potter anything you say in football is irrelevant as you have failed everywhere you have been,stick to Middlesex sunday leagues more your level.Newby yes Sheerwater and Westfield have had a couple of difficult seasons but they were long established senior sides when your Lammas were pitching up in Hounslow leagues.Admire how you all locally stick together but wake up and smell the coffe Feltham Bedfont etc isnt the breeding ground of pele's like you all like to believe

Guest CROBBO

Oh here we go again,everyone from Staines and Bedfont is the best zzzzzzzzz Keep beliveing your own hype in that little bubble of yours.Ellers was let down by people not turning up or people arriving at matches off their faces,on top of that a lot of players are not as good as they think they are.Potter anything you say in football is irrelevant as you have failed everywhere you have been,stick to Middlesex sunday leagues more your level.Newby yes Sheerwater and Westfield have had a couple of difficult seasons but they were long established senior sides when your Lammas were pitching up in Hounslow leagues.Admire how you all locally stick together but wake up and smell the coffe Feltham Bedfont etc isnt the breeding ground of pele's like you all like to believe

Westfield formed 1953

Sheerwater formed 1958

Staines Lammas formed 1926 - Lammas much more established I would say but we not fortunate in days gone by whether it was lack of drive or facilities to push for the next level. And they came up through Surrey Leagues BTW

See knaphill lost again....

Another loss to the cap

Yea and look at how far they've come Milf hunter and what they've won in 10 years!

Edited by Redrup No2