Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

Can't say a bad word against Knaphill, played from the youth, right through to the 1's... However, I played against them this evening and its a shame as they have gone backwards, but I was there when the likes of Chris fox, baker, Ricky, shells and Nathan miles played so it has dropped quite a lot from what I remembered. I think it's a great club and was a great stepping stone as they look to do everything as professional as possible. I'm sure it will turn around, to many good people behind it.

Oh here we go again,everyone from Staines and Bedfont is the best zzzzzzzzz Keep beliveing your own hype in that little bubble of yours.Ellers was let down by people not turning up or people arriving at matches off their faces,on top of that a lot of players are not as good as they think they are.Potter anything you say in football is irrelevant as you have failed everywhere you have been,stick to Middlesex sunday leagues more your level.Newby yes Sheerwater and Westfield have had a couple of difficult seasons but they were long established senior sides when your Lammas were pitching up in Hounslow leagues.Admire how you all locally stick together but wake up and smell the coffe Feltham Bedfont etc isnt the breeding ground of pele's like you all like to believe

Oh here we go again,everyone from Staines and Bedfont is the best zzzzzzzzz Keep beliveing your own hype in that little bubble of yours.Ellers was let down by people not turning up or people arriving at matches off their faces,on top of that a lot of players are not as good as they think they are.Potter anything you say in football is irrelevant as you have failed everywhere you have been,stick to Middlesex sunday leagues more your level.Newby yes Sheerwater and Westfield have had a couple of difficult seasons but they were long established senior sides when your Lammas were pitching up in Hounslow leagues.Admire how you all locally stick together but wake up and smell the coffe Feltham Bedfont etc isnt the breeding ground of pele's like you all like to believe

Westfield formed 1953

Sheerwater formed 1958

Staines Lammas formed 1926 - Lammas much more established I would say but we not fortunate in days gone by whether it was lack of drive or facilities to push for the next level. And they came up through Surrey Leagues BTW

No denying Lammas have done very well and good luck to them.Have always liked them as a club.However I cant help thinking they have missed their chance to push on for a few years.The very good side they had 4/5 years ago could have gone onto the Prem and been top 8 and given them a solid foundation for years to come just as I think Hanworth Villa will do.Baller Cove arent exactly pulling up trees this year so maybe worry about your own side before slating others.

No denying Lammas have done very well and good luck to them.Have always liked them as a club.However I cant help thinking they have missed their chance to push on for a few years.The very good side they had 4/5 years ago could have gone onto the Prem and been top 8 and given them a solid foundation for years to come just as I think Hanworth Villa will do.Baller Cove arent exactly pulling up trees this year so maybe worry about your own side before slating others.

Milf Hunter clearly a son of Jimmy fix it

Is that a bite Milf hunter....

Chomp chomp chomp

Im just stating a fact knaphill lost again

No different in saying Man utd won

Diggty ill have a lemon to go with my pint :)

Read the thread and you will see

Are you still teaching knaphill year 7 football training

I totally agree with you, I think we probably missed our to go up obviously as you know threw the lack of facilities. Id have no doubt if we did go up we would of kept the crop of players like like Ryan ( Bedfont ) Webb & Stone (Camberley) and Johnson ( Hanworth) and we would of been an established prem side now I believe like Hanworth are now. Having saying that with the players we got now we will be there abouts as we always are as Lammas can attract half decent players.