Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

Knaphill have for all the foundations to be a good club, I'm sure there turn it around. They have good coaches in diggity and Matt edwards. Oi Odgie whats this I hear that a Knaphill under 18 player came on for sheerwater on Saturday and got the 2 winning goals? How come he dont play for you?

Edited by Redrup No2

oh dear whats this another nail in the coffin, was he not clciky enough with first team gaffer i cant help but laugh but thats rude so i will chuckle to myself

Oh here we go again,everyone from Staines and Bedfont is the best zzzzzzzzz Keep beliveing your own hype in that little bubble of yours.Ellers was let down by people not turning up or people arriving at matches off their faces,on top of that a lot of players are not as good as they think they are.Potter anything you say in football is irrelevant as you have failed everywhere you have been,stick to Middlesex sunday leagues more your level.Newby yes Sheerwater and Westfield have had a couple of difficult seasons but they were long established senior sides when your Lammas were pitching up in Hounslow leagues.Admire how you all locally stick together but wake up and smell the coffe Feltham Bedfont etc isnt the breeding ground of pele's like you all like to believe

long established sides that won nothing at a senior level but oh staines lammas an bedfont sports have !! thats right 1926 way before your pony surrey sides one good thing is that surrey looks after there football where as middlesex do not ie grants an pushing clubs forward look at westfield now i take my hat off to there facilities an i have a lot of for nln!!!

also never stated were the best merely that we produce good close knit teams who'd run through brick walls for each other mate!!

Jack Ball is Bally not Baller! I haven't slated anyone and as I said.... Not a bad word to say against Knaphill .... Digs! Why Wernt you there last night? Would have been good to see you. I'm Also curious to who Baller is!?

Edited by Bally

Bally mush, i had a sports awards thing at school, gutted i couldnt make it mate. Yes redders thats right, couldn't believe it when i heard but its all sorted now tho. We will get there its just difficult when you loose a lot of players mid season. It will take time but we have the people in the right place to do the right job.

BALLER WHO ARE YOU FOR THE THIRD TIME.......................

No denying Lammas have done very well and good luck to them.Have always liked them as a club.However I cant help thinking they have missed their chance to push on for a few years.The very good side they had 4/5 years ago could have gone onto the Prem and been top 8 and given them a solid foundation for years to come just as I think Hanworth Villa will do.Baller Cove arent exactly pulling up trees this year so maybe worry about your own side before slating others.

7th in the league with games in hand, not doing to bad mate

Not boring just mind blowing if all you lads are so good WTF are you all doing playing in Div1,you might all have a degree of skill but its the horrible things like training properly and looking after your bodies that none of you like and also its about knuckling down and worrying about your position and not if your mates in the team ,a manager needs to be respected not neccasarily liked its very easy to befriend players because they like it that way,if you played in my teams i would make it clear that i'm not here to be liked but i will back you 100 per cent if you give me your all.

Duncs, spot on.

If you aren't prepared to work hard and give it everything in training or on the pitch, you really have no purpose playing for a club.

Surely four hours training in the week, and playing for 90 minutes on Saturday isn't too much to ask of a player?

i expect most your aiming at with the look after yourself do train twice a week an play twice a week, i train even when not 100% fit its my mentality which is good for a manager i play for but not me now as over all the years of playing through injuries it now takes a hell of alot longer to get over them which also boils down to being old ;) i go to training even when i am not able to train so id say i work hard for the manager that i play its up to them if they pick me or not!!

You guys amaze me,just look at Baller's pic.Who on here puts up a pic,of someone else,when they are actually playing themselves.So we know he is right footed,plays in a defensive role,played for Knaphill.Answers on a postcard,was he wearing the 14 shirt,me mince pies aint what they used to be.