Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Baller

Knaphill

Duncs, spot on.

If you aren't prepared to work hard and give it everything in training or on the pitch, you really have no purpose playing for a club.

Surely four hours training in the week, and playing for 90 minutes on Saturday isn't too much to ask of a player?

i expect most your aiming at with the look after yourself do train twice a week an play twice a week, i train even when not 100% fit its my mentality which is good for a manager i play for but not me now as over all the years of playing through injuries it now takes a hell of alot longer to get over them which also boils down to being old ;) i go to training even when i am not able to train so id say i work hard for the manager that i play its up to them if they pick me or not!!

You guys amaze me,just look at Baller's pic.Who on here puts up a pic,of someone else,when they are actually playing themselves.So we know he is right footed,plays in a defensive role,played for Knaphill.Answers on a postcard,was he wearing the 14 shirt,me mince pies aint what they used to be.

Got to be Jack Ball??? But doesn't sound like him!

I'm Bally brunty!

So yet again another boring negative thread about a club/player with someone with no face to back up what they say. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I hope Knaphill and Lammas is off as Redders is supposed to be doing my carpets.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/knaphillfootballclub/news/pitch-drainage-update-742231.html - the reason why Knaphill's pitch has been a poor drainer?

After playing them yesterday I have to stick up for my former team and defend them. Even with the team they have now I still believe their better Than what the position says!! Hope they get out of thief rot because the clubs decent. I feel we had good 1 on 1s to win the game but jurgs made some great saves. They didn't really threaten us but their not a bottom of the table side. On the plus side were buzzing!! 6 wins from 7 fro the new management!!

Still buzzing because of those ladies I saw you with Saturday evening in Weybridge? ;)

I heard tonight down Bedfont that Ruggles and Bailer are on the verge of being sacked with Neville Roach waiting in the lerch after leaving Eversley after 1 game! True?

I heard tonight down Bedfont that Ruggles and Bailer are on the verge of being sacked with Neville Roach waiting in the lerch after leaving Eversley after 1 game! True?

What utter tripe.Is there soemthing in the water in TW postcode that makes everyone speak bull when it comes to football matters?

I've heard the same not surprising really as Knaphill seem to be going backwards.

You have to take your hat off to Westfield as they have done very well with a bunch of mediocre players

Pull your head out of your arse for Christ sake, a friend this morning from th GU postcode told me too. Look at the team they have there, mostly reserve players and look at who Neville Roach could bring in, it would turn that club right around. Very surprised off your sudden defence of Knaphill when only a few months ago you were slating them and their players. Maybe you are the snake at Knaphill!

Pull your head out of your arse for Christ sake, a friend this morning from th GU postcode told me too. Look at the team they have there, mostly reserve players and look at who Neville Roach could bring in, it would turn that club right around. Very surprised off your sudden defence of Knaphill when only a few months ago you were slating them and their players. Maybe you are the snake at Knaphill!

We must have the same source, this is a no brainer for Knaphill Milf if you are a real supporter then surely you must agree