Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

After playing them yesterday I have to stick up for my former team and defend them. Even with the team they have now I still believe their better Than what the position says!! Hope they get out of thief rot because the clubs decent. I feel we had good 1 on 1s to win the game but jurgs made some great saves. They didn't really threaten us but their not a bottom of the table side. On the plus side were buzzing!! 6 wins from 7 fro the new management!!

Still buzzing because of those ladies I saw you with Saturday evening in Weybridge? ;)

I heard tonight down Bedfont that Ruggles and Bailer are on the verge of being sacked with Neville Roach waiting in the lerch after leaving Eversley after 1 game! True?

What utter tripe.Is there soemthing in the water in TW postcode that makes everyone speak bull when it comes to football matters?

I heard tonight down Bedfont that Ruggles and Bailer are on the verge of being sacked with Neville Roach waiting in the lerch after leaving Eversley after 1 game! True?

I've heard the same not surprising really as Knaphill seem to be going backwards.

You have to take your hat off to Westfield as they have done very well with a bunch of mediocre players

Pull your head out of your arse for Christ sake, a friend this morning from th GU postcode told me too. Look at the team they have there, mostly reserve players and look at who Neville Roach could bring in, it would turn that club right around. Very surprised off your sudden defence of Knaphill when only a few months ago you were slating them and their players. Maybe you are the snake at Knaphill!

Pull your head out of your arse for Christ sake, a friend this morning from th GU postcode told me too. Look at the team they have there, mostly reserve players and look at who Neville Roach could bring in, it would turn that club right around. Very surprised off your sudden defence of Knaphill when only a few months ago you were slating them and their players. Maybe you are the snake at Knaphill!

We must have the same source, this is a no brainer for Knaphill Milf if you are a real supporter then surely you must agree