Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

I'm a supporter of all Woking clubs.

Trust me Knaphill are a better side now than they were with all the Middlesex smackheads.

bobuk I can only imgaine your one of the clan,an awful player who thinks he's good becuase his mates tell him he is when out on the piss at 2am on a Saturday morning

They've only just been appointed!

That's like sacking Brendan Rogers because Liverpool weren't top after 6 games. They need time to get it sorted and to bring in their own players if necessary or to look at new options or methods of playing (new tactics/methods of play etc)

Mark Renard only has 1 point as manager of CB Hounslow, yet his job isn't on the line. Maybe they can see the bigger picture - ok, they are not going to go up but not likely to go down unless there is a viable Step 7 side who could take their place.

If Knaphill finish bottom, they are still likely to be members of the Combined Counties next season - surely teams need to be added to the league rather than taken out of it?

I'm a supporter of all Woking clubs.

Trust me Knaphill are a better side now than they were with all the Middlesex smackheads.

bobuk I can only imgaine your one of the clan,an awful player who thinks he's good becuase his mates tell him he is when out on the piss at 2am on a Saturday morning

Actually Milf I'm from Hampton , god your a bitter boy. As for Knaphill being a better side well it don't look like it. Middlesex smackheads that's abit strong coming from a name like milfhunter, stick to the grannies you mongral

Look back at all your posts Bob.I think your find its you with a chip on your shoulder about something.Always having digs at Knaphill or Westfield.

Westfield I have admiration for done a very good job, Knaphill have made some horrendous mistakes, sheerwater fair play to them always seem to get overlooked in the Woking area.

What fool you are Milf Hunter, how can you honestly say there better off, I watched them on Saturday and I'm sorry of I offend anyone but the players they had their were awful. Staines were below Par and weren't even threatened. Look at the players they had their, Jim Ward and Luke Craig ( Egham) Redders and Matt Ward ( Lammas) Hicham ( Staines Town ) and I'm sure Patrick Craig was wanted and Hampton and Richmond. You can't tell me players like Matt Edwards, Jamie Doble and Hennesey are better than this group.

I've heard the same not surprising really as Knaphill seem to be going backwards.

You have to take your hat off to Westfield as they have done very well with a bunch of mediocre players

Cheers pal

I'm sure 'mediocre' individuals such as Matt Steer, Liam Parrington Jack Hollins etc will strive to become better players on your advice.

Keep the tips coming

What fool you are Milf Hunter, how can you honestly say there better off, I watched them on Saturday and I'm sorry of I offend anyone but the players they had their were awful. Staines were below Par and weren't even threatened. Look at the players they had their, Jim Ward and Luke Craig ( Egham) Redders and Matt Ward ( Lammas) Hicham ( Staines Town ) and I'm sure Patrick Craig was wanted and Hampton and Richmond. You can't tell me players like Matt Edwards, Jamie Doble and Hennesey are better than this group.

Yes i'd say on his day Hennessy is a cut above all those and most CCL players.

Oh I've heard all about Liam Parrington, another big time Charlie leaving Ellers in the lerch because he wouldn't sign his brother. Pathetic. Hope he don't do it to Westfield or have they had to sign his bro?

Liams shown a fantastic attitude since he's been here and has been captain on a few occasions. No idea what went on at Knaphill but I'm sure Ellers was more concerned with players who just didnt bother turning up on matchdays?

About 6 weeks Tommo. LMAO just looked at a Knappers Programme from the start of the season and I was the only player signed from Middlesex!!! Haa!! Least they got shot of the crackhead!!!

NLN Liam Partrington didn't turn up on match day twice when I was in charge, and Matty Ward let us down twice, but i have not got a problem with either of them, they are both players i rate highly, unfortunately its hard to get 100% commitment from players at this level, if you have a budget then players turn up as they know you can go out and replace them with some one else, if you do get 100% commitment then you have a great chance to succeed, as for Hennessey I have been told he is going to or played for Thatcham reserves last night.

Also been told that Neville is still at Eversley and has not left after one game, I think Milf Hunter may be the snake after all, he hated Matty Ward and didn't want him at the club when I was there, as for saying they are better side now I disagree.

Don't think we had any smack heads in our side tho Milf, any proof? No didn't think so!