Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Bad Swap

Once upon a time there was a young man, who went to town to buy a birthday present for his new girlfriend. He decided to buy a pair of gloves and took his girlfriend's sister with him. When they arrived at H&M he bought some white gloves and her sister bought herself a white thong.

Quite by accident, the saleslady swapped the articles, so the young man got the package with the white thong which he brought to the post office directly. Also he added a little note for his girlfriend which read:

'Darling, I decided on this present because I realized that you don't wear any when we go out. I thought of buying you some of the larger ones with knobs, but your sister said, the short ones would be better and are easier to remove. I know it's a risky color but the saleswoman showed me hers which she's been wearing for 3 weeks now and they're not even dirty. I wish I could help you dressing but I think till we meet again a lot of hands will get in touch with them. When you remove them don't forget to blow into them, they probably got a little wet while wearing. Think about how often I will kiss them in your new year of your life. I hope you will wear them for me next Friday.

Love

P.S. Tucking them up a little bit so you can see the fur is all the rage.'

Archived