Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

27th October games

AllStar

Dorking 0-0 Raynes Park Vale.

It's been a fair while since i've seen a game as bad as this. Absolutely dreadful! The cold, wind and rain only added to the enjoyment!

i was in the clubhouse setting up the muzack and teevee

didn't someone have a cross that ended up on target?

poor game good food

etta james on the sounds

bring your cds or iPods lads next week or its the fat twats choice again, dont blame hurrdy!

Horley Town 1 Farnham Town 0

At last back to winning ways. We had so many chances hit the cross bar twice and four of the line. A joint effort between a free kick from Chris Weller and Jack Poplett so the only goal for Town. Fanham had several chances in the last few minutes with several great saves from Ian Chatfield.

A couple of short video'shttp://www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC

Photo's at http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk/

Edited by Carthorse

Today's result reflects the game completely in my opinion. Eversley missed some early oppotunites to take the lead and this cost them dearly, as soon as Mole Valley got going there was no stopping them. Pagey and Chambers are creating a real partnership up front and thats what put MV 2-0 up at HT.

Baker recklessly lashing out at Rixon-Nicholls then killed the game off there and then. Mole Valley pushed on and punished Eversley at every opportunity and it could of been 8/9.

HV 2 v 3 Camberley

Camberley 2 up and then HV back to 2-2 and they missed a pen. Late winner from Camberley.

Really interesting though. 3 years ago HV would have been chuffed at that and Camberley would have been upset at not boosting their GD. Now I suspect HV are gutted at losing to us and we are beside ourselves with the 3 points.

How times change.

Koo has just been round on his way to Woking and he sends his best regards to you,and yes Daniel he does have to work Koo has just confirmed thats the reason he had to leave Farnborough.

The old official line. Not what I hear. I see Mr Hammond has just joined. There was I thinking they had no money. Tarpey, Inns and Hammond dont play for the fun of it. But hey what do I know :)

Evening

My take on today

Taking nothing away from our performance today cause we was excellent from front to back but eversley should of been 3 up within half hr....

2-0 end of first half flattened us

The sending off was the turning point, I personally fort it was a harsh red but ref had no choice at then end of the day.....

After that the floodgates opened and we ended up cruising could of been more tho....

Excellent pitch and nice to meet Daniel who was gracious in defeat.... Onwards and upwards good day in the office

Westfield 3-0 Farleigh Rovers

Comfortable win for us, Farleigh were poor on the day and I'm amazed certain members of their reserve side who are flying don't get a look in especially at the back.

Good to chat to Shifty in the bar after and who pulled of a couple of worldies during the match.

Clive Robertson Posted 1 day ago sm_640_1212865008.jpg

Thoughts on the start to the season. Much chat on various forums saying we are big time Charlies and we have just put a good team together to win the lower Leaguea and will disband when the going gets tough. Couldnt be further from the truth, lal a load of baloney. Good players yes but Glory Hunters, no way. With a little bit of orgainisation, you can make your team difficul to beat which is what we have created and yes we have match winners but these boys are enjoying training (even problem child is loving it), and match days is generating a little buzz and of course if you are enjoying your football, you will get so much more out of the players. Yes maybe we should be at a higher level but of course we have to earn that right and this project didn't start this season, under Big Varns it started 4 years ago and we are starting to reap the benefits of all that hard work and we will of course add new players to this squad over time and indeed a second team to maybe make that progression. We have managed to go from Division Three to where we are now in succesive seasons which shows our amabition and there will always be people criticising everything we do so maybe we should look for a bigger pond to fit all these big fish in.

Was expecting goals today in the Eversley v Mole Valley game, but did not expect to see such a one sided game.....like Phil has said MV could have got double figures!!

Eversley did start the brighter and could/should have taken the lead on a couple of occasions. MV grew into the game and once Pagey realised the Eversley left back was slower than my 99 year old gran there was only ever going to be one winner. MV's scored a second goal literally on the stroke of half time which was probably the most crucial goal of the game.

Second half Eversley again started fast and looked like they would perhaps find a way back into the game.....but then the turning point. Matt Baker was deservedly shown a straight red card for flinging his arm/elbow back as he shielded the ball and caught the MV lad in the jaw. What will that now do to Evrersley as they will be without their main man for 3 weeks - it was an absolute crazy thing for him to do! From that moment on MV just ran away with it and looked like scoring every time they attacked, the Eversley players showed now effort or desire and basically just gave up - their defence just got worse and worse as the match went on until in the end it was non existent. The tackles were also flying in and I felt Eversley were lucky to keep 10 on the pitch.

Tactically MV got it spot on whereas Eversley appeared disorganised and disjointed....and seemed to have no direction from the Manager or his new assistant who barely said a word all game. Why it took 70 mins before taking off the very poor left back I do not know, he was at fault for the first 3 goals and don't think he made a single pass to his own team.

On this performance MV showed that they will definitely be contenders for promotion this season but unless Eversley can tighten up at the back then their best hope will be the top 8 - who will score their goals whilst Baker sits out a 3 game suspension.... will he miss the Frimly match next weekend??

There were a lot of mind games going on between the 2 teams this week, and for MV it paid off. I also heard that MV had put in a 7 day approach for Baker during the week and Eversley returned the favour by submitting one for Page.....what is that all about? Is this what usually happens in the build up to a big game?? All a bit silly to me.....but I'd take Page over Baker any day if the week....especially after today's performance.

I can only see MV pushing on from here and Eversley will now need to take 3pts from Frimley Green next week, but first they need to sort out their defence.

Bedfont sports 2 south park 1

We started brightly an scored through azagba with a neat pass into the top corner after this sp dominated possesion but with no shots on goal in the first half an us using the counter attack but only making wastell pull off a couple of routine saves !

Second half pretty much the same park equalised through there fa player of the round lavery with there first effort on target a great header to busses left !! Park had a couple of shots off target then lavery couldve nicked it only to shoot straight at buss we then broke on the counter an wastell pulled off a gd save from jackson, we won the game after another counter attack with ventour finishing a fine move into wastells far left corner that was pretty much the last kick off the game

Ref was gd couldve booked one from each side but chose a talking to on both which was enough imo

Good performance as a unit but we need to believe were better than our league position suggests , onwards an upwards!!

I also congratulated them on there fa cup run !!!!

Edited by newby marvel