Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 3rd Nov Fixtures/Updates/Results/Reports

Dont see why its would be two days off work, first flight out is 7am so you could be in Central London for 9am. I know its not ideal, but we are quickly running out of options.

Joking aren't you? Fly out at 7 be in london by 9? If I left my house 30 miles from london at 7 I wouldnt get to central london by 9.

I do that every few months, train into London Bridge or Victoria and there around 9am.

Edited by HKP

I understand your point HKP but then there is onward travel from there plus I very much doubt many even work in central london. I would personally gladly take a couple of days of work for the experience of playing in Guernsey but not everyone is the same.

I am not saying its easy or ideal, at the moment it seems the only possible solution. GFC have tried all they can to get the game played, including having The Track on standby (thanks to the good people at Belgrave Wanderers FC)

Midweek home fixtures are just as likely to be affected by poor weather - even in Guernsey. Plus there will also be Saturday away fixtures for GFC postponed due to weather / FA Vase involvement which will then have to be played midweek. Cant see anything other than a fixture pile up for them with back to back rescheduled fixtures home & away all crammed into the latter part of season. Can't see that helping their title challenge

DFC away at Cove, so probably shopping with 'Er Indoors'.

Ladies at home Sunday.

Edited by Big J R

Dont see why its would be two days off work, first flight out is 7am so you could be in Central London for 9am. I know its not ideal, but we are quickly running out of options.

I live about 7 miles from central London and let me tell you this. If I left home at 0700 I would not be there by 0900.

I can only assume an option would be to move some saturday aways to midweek to allow hone matches to be played on those saturdays. If anything that is more of a disadvantage to guernsey having to take more time off work to travel to midweek aways

Maybe some of the clubs that voted them in may have second thoughts. Be interesting to know. Especially if their told to go there mid week and their in a promotion position and can't get a side together. They have brought very little other than inconvenience to other clubs so the sooner we carry on bending over backwards for them, hopefully the sooner they will go away. The whole thing from the start has always been about them.

Maybe some of the clubs that voted them in may have second thoughts. Be interesting to know. Especially if their told to go there mid week and their in a promotion position and can't get a side together. They have brought very little other than inconvenience to other clubs so the sooner we carry on bending over backwards for them, hopefully the sooner they will go away. The whole thing from the start has always been about them.

i doubt anyone is having second thoughts on voting them in, they have been a breath of fresh air to this league.

i know its going to be difficult to fit all these games in with the weather we have, but i hope it works out for them.

Some people are just jelous of them.

I hope they shut a lot of you negative people up and win the league and vase.

But im sure you will still moan if they do that.

goid luck guernsey.