Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 3rd Nov Fixtures/Updates/Results/Reports

MVSCR 0 - 1 South Kilburn.

Apart from really a piss poor game, South Kilburn are a disgrace and should be removed the league.

The LB verbally abusing a women in the stand calling her a 'slut', apparently the GK told the MVSCR coach he was gonna break his legs and end him; to the coaching staff jeering and cheering mole valley Mis-controls in the remaining minutes.

A shambolic club turn out who should be throughouly ashamed of the individuals they employ

Camberley 0 v 2 Wembley

Well for possibly the 1st time ever I can say that Camberley played the better football but as is the way in games between these 2 sides the side that lumped it won. thought a draw would have been fair.

Good to see Pearcey looking well and can see why he doesnt get a game. The keeper made a worldie at 0-0 that probably won the game for his team.

Eversley 0 Frimley 3 the difference between the two sides was clinical finishing by Frimley and a very good performance at the other end from their young Goalkeeper, James Mepham up top on his own was superb and scored twice with the other goal coming from another ex Cambo player Loius Hibbert,spoke to Sav after the game and love his positiveness this was not a good result for them but who knows at 1 0 the young keeper pulls off 2 fine saves and kept Eversley out.

They are wrong Mayor, Farlie v Knaphill was a cup game.

Shh Phil... you'll awaken Smudge and he'll not be happy with the FA again ;)

Shh Phil... you'll awaken Smudge and he'll not be happy with the FA again ;)

He won't be out of the pub yet !

:bolt:

Finally stopped the rut with a 5-1 win over Windsor. Ref was unbelievable today. I'm still shocked at how he spoke to players in the first half including me when I asked if i could speak to him and was told "no, go away." Thought captains were allowed to but I must have got that wrong. Thankfully the second half he was better (slightly). Had a laugh with the Windsor boys throughout the game, good bunch and a lovely pitch too. Fairly even first half going in at 1-1, second I think we just got a grip on the game. Got some promising youngsters in there too and wish the luck for the season.

MVSCR 0 - 1 South Kilburn.

Apart from really a piss poor game, South Kilburn are a disgrace and should be removed the league.

The LB verbally abusing a women in the stand calling her a 'slut', apparently the GK told the MVSCR coach he was gonna break his legs and end him; to the coaching staff jeering and cheering mole valley Mis-controls in the remaining minutes.

A shambolic club turn out who should be throughouly ashamed of the individuals they employ

So nothing unusual to report about South Kilburn then.