Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Free Football at Gardiners Close

Basil-Don

After reading a lot of bad press both on here & in the local press about Basildon I have to say that I was pleasantly surpirsed by the progress made at the club since Paul Smith has taken over. It isn't the finished article yet but it is definetly moving in the right direction. With what seems a secure structure now in place I sure they can consildate as a club and progress. Last night's game between us wasn't the best spectacle but a healthy crowd were in attendance for a cold Tuesday evening.

All the best to everyone at BFC and well done for the strides made already. Nice people who generally care about a club deserve a bit of luck & reward (obviously not when we play each other!!!)

Willo

Cheers Willo as im sure you will agree it feels like a football club again the transformation in 6 months has been massive but the real changes havent even started yet,going to be an exciting couple of years.Good to see the Burnham players and staff use the bar after the match as you always do,i wish more clubs did the same it would make every clubs life a bit easier,decent football people at Burnham.Anyway expect a tougher match in 2 weeks time !!

No probs Rich - as the old motto states - Win or lose hit the booze !!!

Hopefully in 2 weeks time we might play a bit better as well !!!

Archived