Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best Striker

Having had a best keeper thread I thought being a striker myself I would ask who you guys think is the best striker in div 1 and prem?

I haven't seen enough games to comment myself but just interested in peoples opinions.

Best striker when, he's on fire is in Division 1, and has been discussed at length on here.

If he was in a 'book', he'd get 'turned-over' regularly ! Hows that for 'cryptic' ?

Damn nice bloke, as well !!

I'd have to say Ross Allen (sorry Mr. Page!)

Mike Burton of Farleigh Rovers (D1) looks pretty decent too.

Best young striker - Ben Harris of Windsor.

Needs to stop sitting on his bum in the middle of the pitch looking forlorn at times, generally calm down and not get rattled when things aren't going his way but that boy has some real skill, leaps like a salmon, is as brave as a lion, has bags of pace and a decent shot on him. Could go far. (And he's a decent 'keeper as well.)

Edited by Rother

Best striker has recebtly rejoined Ash. Not sure if he played yesterday or not but ability wise Damian Panter is streets ahead of the others I've seen

Best striker has recebtly rejoined Ash. Not sure if he played yesterday or not but ability wise Damian Panter is streets ahead of the others I've seen

I thought Stamp was the best striker we faced this season - so if Panter's better you guys will be banging in some goals!!!