Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best Striker

He is IP and of course he has played a higher level and is more then a half decent striker but I've played with, coached, managed and managed against Matt Baker, he's been consistent since Knaphill's arrival in the CCL and he has carried it on at Eversley.

Ross scored two hat tricks in division one against us last season and his goal return then was formidable, again he has carried that on into the Premier this season.

Edited by Trentender

I thought Stamp was the best striker we faced this season - so if Panter's better you guys will be banging in some goals!!!

Who do you play for Max? Hopefully Damo will work well with Stampy, and our other forwards, to get a bit of consistency in our results

Best striker has recebtly rejoined Ash. Not sure if he played yesterday or not but ability wise Damian Panter is streets ahead of the others I've seen

He did Henry & also got kicked all over the park, he did well not to retaliate

Ross Allen is obviously a quality forward. Both South Park forwards were very good when we played against them a couple of seasons ago as well.

In Div 1,I've been impressed by Page and Mepham.

Matt Baker has been brilliant since he joined us. He averages more than a goal a game and scores some great goals.

Pleased Stampy is doing well at Ash.

Phil Page I think is the best forward in both divisions, I like Jimmy Norman at Ash I think he's quality, Matt Bakers record is fantastic in Div1.

I think that in Shane Rideout at Lammas you a very talented player who will get 20 goals this season.

Who do you play for Max? Hopefully Damo will work well with Stampy, and our other forwards, to get a bit of consistency in our results

SPFC asst manager - I think it's Stamp great left foot gingerish hair

So far the best striker I have played against is Baker at Eversley. His physical presence just gives him the edge of Page. Page is by far the quicker, but when everybody is faster then me, the pace attribute goes out of the window as everybody is on par ;)

Not wanting to ruffle feathers, but Ruggles flattered to decieve both times I have played him, and Simmo at Frimley didnt seem as good as the top two names (we did play frimley early doors though, so maybe you could say he wasnt fully in the swing.) Wasnt overly impressed with baxter either at Lammas (despite him getting a hatrick against us), we had a shocker of a day.

Simpson is an almighty handful, but unfortunately I wouldnt put him in the same league as above. Spelthornes very own Lee Staples has all the attributes to be up there on his day, just needs to be consistent. I would hate to play against him when he is on form, big, strong, quick, skillfull. Alot like Baker actually.

Farleigh had a young striker whos movement and pace was blistering, and was a nightmare to mark all game, didnt get the ball in the right areas though, but im sure with better service he would bag you 15-20 a season.

Anyway there is my two pennysworth

in div 1 baker all day long theres not to many that knocked jay coombes of his perch an he has continued flying high since taking over from the prolific coombes who himself was a 30 goal a season player every season baker is another 30 plus a season striker theres obv pagey aswell but hes playing well below what he should be due to work commitments an i havent seen him play since trying to kick him in his last stint at mv ;)

in the prem ive only seen a handful this season against us ross allen was superb levi king at villa ive seen an played against last season an he has an eye for goal if only he was fitter an our very own joe jackson in all the games hes played i havent seen one defender deal with him yet at 18 he is unbelievably strong somtimes holding off two cb's at a time!! loaring for guernsey is decent his movement off the ball is clever an you cant switch off for a second although allen gets most of guernseys goals in games weve played hes been better imo! shennan at villa was also quality played with an against an he is class now ay afc hayes though a big loss for villa!!

Premier - Been impressed by Jarman at Epsom & Ewell and Ackerman at Molesey

Div 1 - Pagey without a doubt (16 goals in 9 games - all comps - since rejoining us). Baker and Mepham also alway impress

At the risk of being biased I've got to say Ross Allen

The guy has got 78 goals in 52 games and has much more to his game than just scoring - far more than just a goalhanger

Other for me is Matt Baker