Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA trophy

Rich.m

Hey TSFOR if you're going to come here trying to wind us up at least have the balls to do it without getting your excuses ready in the unlikely event that we beat you.

I fancy a 1000+ crowd.

Cambridge fan in peace. Bit surprised about this draw as we are used to being in a separate pot just including Histon and Luton.

Anyway, a club with our heritage has no time for this Micky Mouse Trophy so it would be greatly appreciated for your manager or chairman (do you have chairmen at your level?) to contact the FA to forfeit this tie, to save us the trouble of beating yourselves.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

What heritage is that then? Spectacularly going from the old Div 2 to non-league? A decent run in the FA Trophy is the best you can hope for these days. Carrot crunching mug.

Hey TSFOR if you're going to come here trying to wind us up at least have the balls to do it without getting your excuses ready in the unlikely event that we beat you.

I fancy a 1000+ crowd.

Sorry I don't recall making excuses. Would be hard to make excuses about something that is impossible to happen

Sorry I don't recall making excuses. Would be hard to make excuses about something that is impossible to happen

I'll jog your memory you carrot crunching mug (well said BH)

In almost every post you have prepared an excuse for defeat by chucking in "we're not interested in the Trophy"

You're interested enough to spend the day on our messageboard talking about the game.

Methinks they are a tad worried about about little old us.

Extaffyjim did you forget the Swansea game?

How could I forget? Wayne Semanshia will go down in folklore for that goal. I was referring specifically to memorable trophy games in my post. The Exeter one was a real heartbreaker. 2-0 uo with, what, 5 minutes to go? Great booze up on the replay though.

Would be nice to have a good run in this competition this year. As someone pointed out on another thread, a lot easier for us this year with two less rounds. Only 5 wins away from the final already. Cambridge will no doubt be a tough game, but at home against an oppo struggling in their league, a decent chance. Lets hope for a good crowd and enjoyable day in any case.

Most of you are biting way too easily on TSFORs bait by the way. :) What does it stand for? Too Smug, Finding Over Reactions?

I've had a word with our groundsman, who is, of course, also the Manager, chairman and secretary, he flips a mean burger as well, Anyway, he reckons he has a cunning plan, apparently he is going to roll the napp of the grass in the direction we are kicking first half, then after the team talk at half time, he will get on his hayter and roll it the other way.

Stick that in your pipe tsfor!

They are losing confidence by the day it would seem. Two days after the draw and the carrot crunching mug comes up with excuse number 2.

I'm still wondering why eating vegetables is an insult and searching for excuse number 1.

I'll call when I work both out.