Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA trophy

Rich.m

You lot seriously just chomped on TSFOR's rather sarcastic and meaningless posts.

The first couple of posters took his post in the correct, light hearted spirit. The rest of you...almost as bad as the Wealdstone fans last season...

I didn't :D because i used to watch Southend a bit when you lot were in the same league as them and you made them look like Real Madrid ,Cambridge United have always been tin pot :P

You lot seriously just chomped on TSFOR's rather sarcastic and meaningless posts.

The first couple of posters took his post in the correct, light hearted spirit. The rest of you...almost as bad as the Wealdstone fans last season...

Those Wealdstone fans hurted my feelings singing about me last year :( Bad memories :(

Excuse B is actually valid. We do play with our youth team these days! (We are proud that our very own youth system can develop players such as Luke Berry, Josh Coulson, Rory mcAuley to play in our first team!) If we lose however, we can just say our team is too young ;)

lol,been busy birdwatching of late my old fruit.

You can follow my exploits in the field by following ones blog www.upminsterbirder.blogspot.co.uk

What a coincidence that you have been 'busy' with Upminster losing five on the trot.

Have you had enough over there you wannabe Ricay fan ?

So, why does Cambridge have two teams then? Wouldn't they be better off merging into one half decent club that could act as a feeder for Peterborough?