Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Matches, Results & Reports

Lammas 1-3 Brentford

We gave them a game!!! Had some good chances to score a few too!! Anyone who watched could agree we played some lovley stuff but will we play lIke this against Feltham on sat!! Great game to be involved in a decent crowd!!

Westfield 5-1 Sandhurst. Really pleasing as we changed half the side and lads that came in were superb.

In truth were it not for the keeper we would have had 8 or 9.

Still it matters not as league priority for both sides or good luck to them as have a couple of pals there

Lammas 1-3 Brentford

We gave them a game!!! Had some good chances to score a few too!! Anyone who watched could agree we played some lovley stuff but will we play lIke this against Feltham on sat!! Great game to be involved in a decent crowd!!

Is the big money move to Griffin Park on then?

1st post and possibly quite controversial!

SPFC 1 Cove FC 1

Potentially a good game which will be remembered by what can only be described as diabolical officiating by two of the officials!

cove took the lead from a corner straight off the training leading to a smart finish by their centre half. But it is what happened just before this goal that changed the tone of the game! South parks K Lavery left with a potential broken foot from a reckless challenge by Cove no 6. The referee agreed that the player went straight over the ball but proceeded to only show him a yellow card! How this is possible no one in the ground knew!!

Second half kicks off and with in 10 mins South Park Michael smith gets a straight red card for a challenge that was not nearly half as bad as the challenge in the first half! 10 minutes later South Park down to 9 men when Stafford is sent off for a tackle from behind. The amazing thing about this is the ref was 5 yards away from the challenge but had to check with his line who was a good 30 yards away from the incident to see what had happened

! If the ref didn't see it how was the Lino going to get the correct decision! What ever the Lino said to Stafford being sent off for a second yellow! This would be understandable if Stafford hadnt won the ball, and if the ref was able to make his own decision!!

From this moment on SOuth park room the game by the scruff off the neck and looked as tho they were the team playing with a 2 man advantage! Chris smith went on to equalise, and South Park went on to miss 3 or 4 grey chances! Cove did have a player sent off at the end and due to injuries finished off with 9 men. How we didn't win this is beyond me!

Cove looked a decent outfit when it was 11 vs 11 and can see why they are near the top of the league! It's a shame te ref had to ruin what could have potentially been a very good game!! A great result and performance by the lads and will be a boost before out vase game with ash on sat!

Rant over!!

HI JDSPFC

I've never written on here and only occasionally look on it but had a feeling after tonight something would of been said. I was the number 6 for Cove. I agree with you a 100% that the challenge on K Lavery was a bad one but for anyone that knows me will tell you and your management team that I am not the type of player to go round hurting people. It was certainly not intentional and I really hope that the injury is not as bad as suspected. Have to say I was disappointed at half time when I tried finding out from your management to see how he was and if he was ok to be completely ignored by your management team and then when I came off to be told that I done it on purpose and that I'm a dirty ####. At the end of the day I hope he's ok and makes a quick recovery.

Thought you were a good side and to be fair we're unlucky not to go away with all 3 points.

all the best for the rest of the season.

Joe

Ash utd 0 raynes park vale 2

Another defeat for us. Raynes deserved the win as they applied themselves better than us on a difficult pitch. Raynes scored 2 good goals early in the first half & comfortable held on & to make it worse we had another defender sent off with about 15mins to go.

Need to alot better on saturday

Hi Joe,

I think that must of the been the management team talking out of frustration as at half time they did agree it probably wasn't intentional and that you probably didn go out to hurt him!

It's just a shame as Lavery is playing really well at the mo and with some big games coming up he will undoubtedly miss them an we will miss his presence.

Kieran got back from hospital last night and it appears he has soft tissue damage with no break which is fortunate (or unfortunate depending how you look at it) for him.

Got interviewed after the game and told Uwe Rosler to come and get me!! Striker up front was decent, apparently has Liverpool watching him!!

Was it myles hippolyte i watched him play in the fa youth cup v barnet the other week looks a very good player

Most of brentfords side last night where youth team players

He's not ok, Joe and isn't alright. It's not broken, but you've done some damage that will keep our top scorer out for probably a couple of months. What annoyed me most was you walking off smiling after recieving your yellow card (dont say you didnt). Maybe this was something funny the ref said to you or may have been the comment your bench were making of "it's just a bruise." It isn't a bruise. Regarding our managements reaction to you, a good friend and team mate had just been talking to hospital and as for calling you a dirty **** when you 'aren't that sort of player,' they don't know you do they, so why would they have any other perception of you after that?

Already been told to not come on here and comment on the ref but all I will say, is just when I thought we couldn't get a worse man in the middle than last season when we played Mole Valley at home, this chap turned up.

What was also frustrating is the comments JDSPFC made on our red cards. Mike Smith's one, I asked the ref how it was different to the one on Kieran and he kind of mumbled and then walked off. The red for Staff, he indeed did walk to his linesman for clarification. When I asked the lino what he asked, he said "whether the played came from behind and I said yes." Well unless there was some sort of Derren Brown s*** going on, where he made everyone believe this, i was pretty sure they were side by side.

Good to see Bally, who somehow scored with a cruyff about 12 yards out which rolled through two players legs! Had some banter with Jeffers and the other little lad up top.

But anyway, we didn't win, we've lost our striker for a few weeks, 2 red cards, but it's a point with 9 men. Testament to us really, seeing as when it was 11 v 9, their goalkeeper was time wasting. Needless to say we are all looking forward to the reverse fixture already, later in the season.

we had a ref sat ryan, young guy he sent off two, weve recieved the report an the incident is the wrong way round with our man looking the guiltier party !!

the officials are getting worse i also have a large bruise which could of done some damage half way up my leg yet the referee deemed it wasnt a high tackle it wasnt intentional to hurt me but it was high . the ref called over the linesman from the far side to consult him when the near side lino had a whole view of the incident regarding the two sent off where is the sense in that hes a good 50 yds away there getting worse .

Haaa got Snipered didn't I!!!!! His names Luke Norris!! A prem team would of best them, we just weren't clinical enough. Had alot of possession too until the last 15 when they kept it for fun!! Good game tho!!

we had a ref sat ryan, young guy he sent off two, weve recieved the report an the incident is the wrong way round with our man looking the guiltier party !!

the officials are getting worse i also have a large bruise which could of done some damage half way up my leg yet the referee deemed it wasnt a high tackle it wasnt intentional to hurt me but it was high . the ref called over the linesman from the far side to consult him when the near side lino had a whole view of the incident regarding the two sent off where is the sense in that hes a good 50 yds away there getting worse .

The officials must have been the same set of fools at the Egham game last night. Absolutely rubbish and not a clue.

The officials must have been the same set of fools at the Egham game last night. Absolutely rubbish and not a clue.

What did they get wrong Bigboy? All bookings were bookings and the sending off was correct (2nd yellow) for the Windsor lad. Must add was impressed with Windsor and they will take points off the top 5 in the league. Egham seemed slow to get going but just had a little to much in the end.