Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Footballs travellers

Tree Hugger

Duncs, I know this conversation about whose paying and who ain't has gone on for ages now but can you honestly say hand on heart that Frimley are not paying cash? I for one think fair play of they are but good players like Meps and Simmo have to be on cash.

If you believe that the money paid at Camberley, Hartley, Cove and Frimley Green is just for fuel, they must all drive 4 litre 4x4's. You talk about others talking rubbish but you do as well.

Is there a reason that you do not know the money aspect of it is because you were not allowed near the brown envelopes. There are people at all those clubs who still pick up an envelope and don't even own a car.

well Redders you are entitled to your opinion but I can honestly tell you that what they are getting has been hugely exaggerated on this forum and takes away from the good team that Paul Miles has assembled at Frimley Green.We still don't know who this Easy Game guy is as nobody has had the balls to approach Meps and have a one to one cos he has said he will tell him what he is on and stop the rumours

If you believe that the money paid at Camberley, Hartley, Cove and Frimley Green is just for fuel, they must all drive 4 litre 4x4's. You talk about others talking rubbish but you do as well.

Is there a reason that you do not know the money aspect of it is because you were not allowed near the brown envelopes. There are people at all those clubs who still pick up an envelope and don't even own a car.

What are you inferring this is a serious thing to say and is very slanderous,banter is good but this is going to far,all i doing is telling you and all the others how things work when there is a budget I am the most honest person you could meet and I hope the moderators get rid of you as you have gone to far kent.

No doubt Duncs the amount some have said they are on probably has been exaggerated. I agree but I just think top players like them too must have clubs throwing money at them to join them. If there playing just for enjoyment and with there mates then good luck to them but I do think a 20 here a there must being slipped in their pockets.

I was not inferring that you stole the money so calm down and stop panicking. I was putting it across that you were out picking things up after training.

Also I was on the coach on Sunday so was very close to all involved

No I know what you were saying and it aint right,either come out with you real name or feck off,you are very good at making up false statements and then hiding behind your Log in,how comes you know so much I have managed at all of these clubs yet you are telling us you know better than anyone you must of been around a long time how old are you.

No doubt Duncs the amount some have said they are on probably has been exaggerated. I agree but I just think top players like them too must have clubs throwing money at them to join them. If there playing just for enjoyment and with there mates then good luck to them but I do think a 20 here a there must being slipped in their pockets.

Unfortunately Jamie these 2 have been at quite a few Prem clubs and never really shone apart from the early days at Sandhurst of course,I honestly think they are better off as players at this step rather than 1 up

Yeah pull the other one big cup run in FA cup and good chance in vase, plus going well in league

money goes into developement of the club which is long term not short, those players don't want a couple of quid its all about the prestige and the club doing well that counts for them.

Oh really, the quality or shall I say the gap between the two divisions must be quite big as I thought these two were by far the best strikers I've come across in div 1 for such time (apart from Ross Allen) cheers Duncs.

Edited by Redrup No2

money goes into developement of the club which is long term not short, those players don't want a couple of quid its all about the prestige and the club doing well that counts for them.

Exactly, much rather play with good facilities and good atmosphere rather than picking up £30 a week. Why pay money when every one at the club is happy?