Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Past Champions

Brunty.

Getting bit bored of the who earns what snoozefest so thought id start something else

Realised the scary reality that I had played in the CCL on off since 2000!

Have seen some very good sides come and go

Out of all the past champions which side do you think was the best an why????

Ashford, Ash, Cove, Wallingford, Withdeen 2000 ,AFC Wim,Walton,Godalming,Chipstead, Merstham,Bedfont green, north greenford,Guildford

Edited by Brunty.

ill include div one as only just in prem ;)

id say warlingham when spy an kendo (Rip) were there they had everything could play , mix it if they had to an desire they would never give up! id put the lammas team when we won it the first time but ill look a little bias so ill just quietly mention it lol ;)

Getting bit bored of the who earns what snoozefest so thought id start something else

Realised the scary reality that I had played in the CCL on off since 2000!

Have seen some very good sides come and go

Out of all the past champions which side do you think was the best an why????

Ashford, Ash, Cove, Wallingford, Withdeen 2000 ,AFC Wim,Walton,Godalming,Chipstead, Merstham,Bedfont green, north greenford,Guildford

Cove side of 2000/2001 under beeks/mepham was a very good side.

Double winners and great run in vase, along with good run in the fa cup.

i played in that cove side cookie towards the end of the season as a 15-16 year old coming up from the youth under titch great team!! mancy up top was different gear!

I was playing as well, mancy was different class, to be fair the team we had, I remember being 3-0 at half time and we weren't worried, came out 2nd half an won the game :)

Shame promotion didn't happen as most players left soon after

Merstham/Bedfont Green.

I will go back a bit to Ryamn 2. Full of Essex kick and rush teams who would bully and win it every year. until Brook House came along and played the best football I had ever seen at that level. So i would put them in the mix with those 2 as well.

ill include div one as only just in prem ;)

id say warlingham when spy an kendo (Rip) were there they had everything could play , mix it if they had to an desire they would never give up! id put the lammas team when we won it the first time but ill look a little bias so ill just quietly mention it lol ;)

that was a very good side kendo and graham had I was 16 and in the reserves and managed to get 1or 2 appearances for that side very good team morale they had a shame they couldn't go up as never had the ground grading

Since we joined the league it's Merstham in 2008 for me. They only let in 21 goals all season. I still think they're the best side I've seen in the CCL - better than Guernsey.

As part of that merstham team I will have to be biased and say that team must be up there. Some quality players who have since played at Ryman prem plus the management team of Sullivan, strats and Rhys Williams best I've played under!

Can't think of a team I have seen over last 4 5 years that would beat that team.

As part of that merstham team I will have to be biased and say that team must be up there. Some quality players who have since played at Ryman prem plus the management team of Sullivan, strats and Rhys Williams best I've played under!

Can't think of a team I have seen over last 4 5 years that would beat that team.

Very very good side felt that most teams were beat before they crossed the white line though, remember most of the side 2 twins full backs, vernon and boulter, the two wingers always scored goals left winger was unreal and the 2 Strikers bagged loads of goals only players that I can remember we're the 2 centre mids