Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DEAN MASON

Scuba Steve

is it true what i am hearing..... we have let dean go because according to one club official harrison chatting is better.

in my opinion chatting has been the worst buy this season. I have only seen him have one good game, he gets knocked off the ball to easily and gives it away far to often.

You only have to hear the people on the terrace saying chatting is not good enough. But then what do they know.

I know people will tell me to get behind the team etc but I am entitled to my opinion.

I find that strange to believe, considering Chatting is a left winger and Mason was played mostly on the right.

I think it's more likely that Tilson is a fan of Leon Gordon and has used him this season on the right ahead of Dean. Even with Leon's injury, Tilson preferred Curran over Dean on the wing. Now with Leon back from injury, it appears Dean is seen as surplus to requirements.

Maybe he has let Dean go to bring somebody else in. Unfortunately it's a case of somebody leaving before we can bring new blood in.

Archived