Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enough is Enough

how long will we put up with this?

The planning is awful

The tatics are shocking

Some players are not up to this level

The players try their best but OMG there is NO help from the sidelines

WHY o WHY the f*** do we bring Brain on at the end of the game, is he worth the extra appearance money? For surtely that is the only reason he crosses the white line?

Or does his dad insist he plays?

Why can't the board make some real decisions. If we want to stay in this league for next season then make the changes or we go back

Some yesterday decride the ref as Essex Senior level seems like the coaching staff haven't moved on from that level

Southport Towner you are a muppet! We are comfortably mid table and competing in every game!

Yes i believe some changes are needed but they are small tactical ones to the starting line up in my opinion. Agree with the point over Brian but to question everything about ETFC at Ryman Premier level is stupid. What exactly do you expect?! What do you mean by planning is awful?

During the first halb. Lowestoft were disorganised at the back. Second half they were more disciplined without a fiat back four relying on their two central defenders. Allo Hunt went deeper so that we lost our most creative midfielder.

It is true the team needs saksing up. We do have a decent midfielder stopper but he plays in the middle of the defence, Kirby. People palling for change in personel shõud state how the club should pay for it.

Don't think we need to get too carried away here, though everyone's entitled to their opinions. Should make for some lively debate at the AGM tonight! - let's channel it in a positive fashion.

I'm as disappointed as anyone at conceding 3 goals every week - chances are if we continue doing that we'll lose more than we win. We are, though, playing some great attacking football at times and we can't fault the entertainment! Some of our passing football has been great - but much like my other team we're still giving the ball away too often in midfield though and leaving the defence exposed.

I think Steve and the coaching staff are still learning at this level, as are the players, but I for one am confident that this management team will see us through the tough times and get it right. Don't think we should forget the success they've brought us in recent seasons - with our budget, this season was always going to be about consolidating and retaining our position at this level.

We are lacking a few options from the Bench at the moment but bringing on Bryan and Mitch on Saturday was as about as much as we could do in chasing the game. Bryan has performed well when called upon this year and did win us the free kick at the end that gave Liam a chance - I've been a critic of Bryan over the years too but he and his father have both been great servants for this club, as well as the previous one.

Let's get behind the team and the management whilst they work out how to adjust our playing style without losing that attacking flair - it's not an unusual problem, just ask Rafa Benitez!

Why can't the board make some real decisions. If we want to stay in this league for next season then make the changes or we go back

Question - What real decisions would you like the board to make?

Coming on here questioning Steve's abilities , is all well and good and of course we are all entitled to our opinions. ? Why don't you get down to the AGM later and ask the man himself , he always makes himself available to questions and always gives honest answers. If you don't like what you here then so be it , but at least Steve will have been able to answer your questions and if need be defend himself face to face as Southport Towner you obviously don't think he is up to it , nor his coaching staff.

Just looked at the stats for the last 4 seasons -

09/10 - won 6 of 14 finished 4th

10/11 - won 7 of 14 finished 6th

11/12 - won 7 of 14 finished 2nd

12/13 - won 5 of 14 finished ???

As Barney has pointed out this season was about consolidation and building our great club up for the future....

Ryman prem is a massive jump up,decent defenders,decent strikers and plenty of good solid midfielders,anyone who thinks a team is going to walk through that league needs their heads examined,unless you have a budget the size of the likes of AFC Wimbledon,Dover,Chelmsford and Dartford?

I keep hearing how restricted the playing budget is, so why make pointless subs in the last 10 mins, which costs the club money

A few years ago the board told the manager he had to justify making changes in the last 10 minutes as it appeared to be done just to give the players appearance money. So will the board do the same?

We keep letting goals in; nothing changes. WHY?

I got slated after the Wingate game on here; but had more people agree with me in person, maybe but they didn;t want to upset anyone

I am past caring whether people get up set or not. I am entitled to my opinion and despite the governments best attempts we still have freedom of speech

COME ON TOWNERS

I think Steve has always said judge the team and management on where they finish at the end of the season .......which i think will be somewhere between 10th to 15th which will be a great achivement and something to build upon for the years to come. Anywhere higher than 10th will be fantastic. The team are capable of beating anyone on their day. I'd rather win a few games 4-3 and lose a few 3-4 than watch boring 1-0's or 0-0's all the time.

COME ON YOU TOWNERS!!