Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 8th

CCL PREMIER - Ash Utd 5 Sandhurst T 2, Cove 0 Bedfont Sports 1 (is the same Cove side that won 5-2 at Ashford midweek?), Dorking 5 Camberley Town 1, Hartley Wintney 0 Epsom & Ewell 4, Horley T 1 Wembley 1, Molesey 0 Windsor 1.

Other - Colliers Wood 2 Ascot United 3, Croydon 0 Hanworth Villa 2.

Knaphill 0-2 Westfield

Good game, even first half with home side missing a glorious chance early on. We stepped up a gear after the break and our skipper opened the scoring after about an hour. As spirited as the home side were they rarely caused us problems at the back and we sealed a deserved win in injury time.

Molesey 0-1 Windsor

Great battling performance from Windsor. Despite being under the cosh for much of the last hour we managed to hold out with a sterling display from the defence and Bully who had an excellent game.

Molesey will be disappointed as they certainly had more of the game and deserved to get something out of it (well, that's what I'd have said if the boot was on the other foot, and you gotta be fair, right!).

However, great away win at one of the top teams in the league.

What a turnaround from Windsor in the last few weeks.

A very successful rebuilding programme continues apace!

Was Cove with their big new signing ?

shocking result for us. Still give Duncs a chance to pop out and have another go at me because evidently I have influence down there.

Was Cove with their big new signing ?

shocking result for us. Still give Duncs a chance to pop out and have another go at me because evidently I have influence down there.

Nah Kroons can't be bothered it's just a shame it's been allowed to turn out like this,a good game at Ash today and the scoreline doesn't reflect the match at all,Sandhurst were for long periods the better team,the lads were 1 0 up before an incident just before half time led them to lose concentration and concede twice before the break,Ash then added 2 more just after the break and then sat back and Sandhurst battered them but could only add 1 more to their total.Ash added a 5th near the end from a breakaway which led to a Pen but all all a good game and well done to Ash.