Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 8th

The incident just before half time was a very strange one,one of the Ash bench walked on to the pitch and threatened our forward the Ref sent him off and we thought that was the end of it but he came back out in the 2nd half and took his place back on the Ash bench after he had been sent off,any takers.

Ok we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate,funny thing is though Ash is my team so I was on a win win situation today,but nevertheless I still say Sandhurst were the better side but as we all know its goals that win games and they scored 5 and Sandhurst scored 2 end of.

South Kilburn 1-3 Farleigh

1-0 down from a penalty, got a penalty back before HT 1-1 last 20 mins we got 2 on the break.

A great win for us. We battled all game against a physical & strong team but came out victorious!

Great result.

well done Shifty mate as you say a great result,are you back for good or are you heading back to new Zealand at some stage ?

They are dancing on the streets of Dorking tonight!

A run of losses ends with a five one win

Don't put this down to camberley implosion this is a new side at Dorking and five one maybe flattered a bit but strikers are meant to hit the net and keepers are meant to get in the way. Ours did there's didn't.

Really pleased for all who have stuck at it. Great win and have a great night !

Cheers Duncs, Redders; back for now, need to save money up again, I'm thinking of taking up skydiving! More places in the world to see from falling out of a plane at 15000ft.

But football for now, glad to be back, took me a few games to rid of the cobwebs.

Feltham 1-3 AFC Croydon

Great game for Croydon today who were very good at their game, stuck to their guns and came away with the points. We are commiting far to many errors at the back and gifting the opposition their goals, on the other hand we have to work bloody hard for ours. We tried to come back at them but another defensive error gifted Croydon thier 3rd goal. Inform player Omar El-Bakkali got a goal back with 25mins left on the clock but indecisive errors and indiscipline cost us dearly today.

Weldone to Croydon and good luck

A note on the officials today: Good display from the man in the middle aided by his assistants who let the game flow nicely. Wedlone

Up next for Feltham a though away trip to Worcester Park next Saturday 2pm kick off

Edited by @Feltham_fc

Lammas 5-1 WP

Into the semis after a decent display today. We're starting to play some lovely stuff and confidence pretty high. Also encouraging that we started with Rideout, Baxter and Bullen on the bench. We went 1 up threw Enrico Rossini after a great individual effort. WP got back into it with a penalty. Second half Lammas stepped up the gear and went two up threw Jimmy Butlers powerful header. A double substitution which saw Baxter and Rideout come on and Baxter was unplayable. He grabbed his first after good work from Rossini layed the ball into Baxter to fire home. Baxter then got his second with a fantastic bicycle kick. Then the goal of the game, Redrup picked the ball up on the edge of my own box, ran the length of the pitch to link up nicely with Baxter on the edge of the box too fire it straight into the bottom hand corner!! The crowd were going wild!!!!!! Haaa!! :)!! Up the Lammas!!

I guess this week's results for Ash are a strong indicator of just how far Windsor have come in recent times - Tuesday night Ash lose 7-1 at home to Windsor, then today Ash hand out a similar thumping to Sandhurst.

Oh sorry - maybe that's not quite right; for a moment I quite forgot that Sandhurst were the better team today.

Edited by Rother

I guess this week's results for Ash are a strong indicator of just how far Windsor have come in recent times - Tuesday night Ash lose 7-1 at home to Windsor, then today Ash hand out a similar thumping to Sandhurst.

Oh sorry - maybe that's not quite right; for a moment I quite forgot that Sandhurst were the better team today.

no Ash were a completely different team today Rother,you seem to be trying to ridicule my knowledge of this league well feel free but you will never reinvent it most teams are unrecogniseable from one week to the next thats the way it is and always has been so live with it and move on snob.

Have to disagree with Duncs.thought we had control of the first half & should have been at least a couple goals in front before a good strike put Sandhurst in front. However inside 2 mins we was two up with a low shot that beat the keeper & pen. The pen also a scuffle on the edge of the box before it was taken which yes our physio was unimpressed with his action towards the sandhurst forward but all he did was cross the white line pointing towards him ( he was told to leave the area) however if im right the physio can not be remove from the technical area due to health & safety & that why he was back in the area second half.

2nd half we scored two good goals & was in control for a good twenty minutes, however will say we sat back & allowed Sandhurst to pull another back with another good shot & then they put us under pressure which at times wasn't good to watch from an Ash point, but held out & won a pen in injury time to complete the scoring & win.