Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 8th

Horley Town 1 Wembley 1

Town were without three defendes and played the Reseves keeper who had a fantatsic game between the sticks. Town played with a very attacking line up and during the first half both teams had several chances to score before Town took the lead before half time through a direct free kick from Dave Brown. (See the goal on our U Tube site) Its was still one nil at half time with Wembley having more of the game. In the second half both teams played good football but the refereee just kept blowing up against both sides when a tackle went in! Wembley got a penalty in the last minute of the game and scored to make the final score one one.

Loved the electric number sub board that Wembley used it lite the dug out up and made it look like the red light district with the glow off red!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC see the goal

http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk lost of pictures of the game

Edited by Carthorse

Yup, you got it. Obviously, the physio can still be reported, but player safety first so they need to be there....

He's not a physio he is just another voice on the Ash bench,so next time I am asked to leave the technical area I will pretend I am a physio and then I can return, is that what you are all saying?

He's not a physio he is just another voice on the Ash bench,so next time I am asked to leave the technical area I will pretend I am a physio and then I can return, is that what you are all saying?

sorry duncs but your wrong..he is qualified & has been our physio for several season as well as a TRUE GENT & has Ash United at heart as much if not more than me

never swore once mate oh sorry yes i did when I told you the pitch was sh1t ha ha

but you was only telling the truth tho.....it is sh*te, but its the best i can do with what ive got.........you should have seen it after tuesday night

Aupostie - are Stephen Taylor and Matt Stamp still playing for you? If so,how are they playing?

Hope it's all going well for them. Good lads who gave great service to our club.

danielpjn......both are still playing

stephen has played nearly every game & has done really well...needs to keep his mouth shut at times then less bookings

matt been in the side when fit,has had several injury problems but back again today & scored 2 goals especially a good 2nd goal

Good 3 points for Epsom today at Hartley Wintney,the first half was all Hartney and to be fair they were unlucky not to go in leading at half time,but Epsom made a couple of changes in the second half and one of them Robby Burns grabbed a second half hat trick,good luck to H Wintney for the rest of the season,you've got a decent little side

Have to disagree with Duncs.thought we had control of the first half & should have been at least a couple goals in front before a good strike put Sandhurst in front. However inside 2 mins we was two up with a low shot that beat the keeper & pen. The pen also a scuffle on the edge of the box before it was taken which yes our physio was unimpressed with his action towards the sandhurst forward but all he did was cross the white line pointing towards him ( he was told to leave the area) however if im right the physio can not be remove from the technical area due to health & safety & that why he was back in the area second half.

2nd half we scored two good goals & was in control for a good twenty minutes, however will say we sat back & allowed Sandhurst to pull another back with another good shot & then they put us under pressure which at times wasn't good to watch from an Ash point, but held out & won a pen in injury time to complete the scoring & win.

Now there is an interesting thing. If the other side has a physio can the referee eject the offending physio. I understand that is a possibility as only 1 physio is required.

Would have to agree with AUPostie thought Ash dominated most the match and never looked like losing. Sandhurst were poor, 3rd time I've seen them this season and they seem to get worse each time.....and so does the language/behaviour of their manager. It really doesn't look good for Sandhurst at the moment and they are certainly in a relegation dog-fight, big changes are needed there I'm afraid and I'd start with the manager who appears clueless in my opinion and is more interested in balling at the officials and berating his own players.

FA Vase Croydon 0 Hanworth Villa 2

Our fantastic run had to come to an end sometime, and unfortunately it was today. A close game, but HV always had the slight edge, and we never really threatened to score. Used up all our goals in the previous round. A cracking free-kick from Levi King on 57 mins, and then a 2nd from King on 80 after dispossessing one of our defenders.

Good luck to Hanworth Villa for the rest of the tournament.

Eversley 6 spelthorne 3

A must win game for us to keep up but without baker, Hamilton and sav on the side lines I thought it would be a close game with the odd goal winning it.how wrong was I

The first 15 mins was close with spelly slightly shading the play. We won and scored a pen then for the next 30 mins was some of the best football I have seen at eversley as we played some great stuff and it might have been more than 5 up at halftime against a decent spelly side. Second half more even as the game was won and spelly worked hard. Disappointing to let 3 in as it made the game look closer than it was. But 3 points is the main point another big game next sat away to Croydon