Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Notts Senior Football League Groundhop Bonanza

Robhornby

For the past 9 seasons I have organised the Central Midlands Football League Bonanza, with few clubs to do now and the distance apart, it was time to move on to a new league. I approached the Notts Senior Football League to where they have agreed at least to hold a Groundhop Bonanza for the next 3 seasons at least.

The Bonanza I always say is cheap and cheerful and gives people who havent been to Non League Football a chance to look at a few games at a cheap cost to the pocket, also it gives the groundhoppers value.

This seasons Bonanza is taking place on Friday 19th/Saturday 20th April 2013

The fixtures are:

Friday 19th April

Attenborough FC v Wollaton FC 6.30pm

Saturday 20th April

Selston FC v Bilborough Town 10.10am

Underwood Villa v West Bridgford FC 12.45pm

Awsworth Villa v Cotgrave FC 3.30pm

Kimberley MW v Keyworth United 6.15pm

All fixtures will be at the home clubs grounds and each will produce a matchday programme.

We do a Advanced Match Ticket at £15 which includes Entry in to all 5 matches and all 5 programmes. The advanced ticket is the ONLY way of being guarenteed a programme.

The match day ticket is split between all 10 clubs, as if you just turn up on the day and pay on the gate, then only the home clubs benefit, so I do ask people to consider buying a Advanced ticket, as its only fair for the away clubs who put themselves out to kick off at 10.10am and 6.15pm on a saturday raise a bit of cash.

At each ground they will do food which will cost £2.50 or less.

I do know at Selston FC, the village brewary are sending along a couple of kegs of real ale for sale.

There is a coach on the saturday from Nottingham Train Station at 8.30am and must be booked in advanced but there are only 3 seats left on it.

There will be programme stalls available and clubs will have their stalls as well.

If you would like anymore information or a booking form then please contact me on http://hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards

Rob Hornby

Archived