Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 15th December games

TRS

Chris, our groundsman says he predicts no problems given the current forecast. The frost has thawed, it was rolled yesterday and spiked this morning and none of today's heavy rain has laid on top so it's all systems go as far as we're concerned.

Good news.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Our 'ground-staff' told me that Meadowbank was still rock-solid yesterday. Unfortunately, no-one is now be available to work on the pitch until early Saturday morning, so we are in the lap of the Gods with the current rain.

Looks like I'm under medical orders NOT to attend any matches this week-end thanks to bronchitis, so it's a case of 'wait and see' all round.

Edited by Big J R

Hows Guernsey looking H.K.P.? Duncs has been to the Hairdressers especially for his trip over.

We've had quite a lot of rain overnight and more this morning. Lovely and sunny at the moment but some forecasts are not too promising, rain or hail and thunder..

Raining now...

Edited by HKP

Well I drove all the way to Herne Bay and back last week because I don't support Merstham anymore.

Oh yeah of course ! I should have known you went to Herne Bay, my crystal ball told me....... its just that you've been going to South Park alot lately so thought you changed allegiance........... didn't know it was such a touchy question.

By the way hows Luke I'anson been playing ? It makes no difference before you ask ;) !!!

The 2 teams that have done fantastic with regards there pitch is Colliers wood and Egham, they both use to have loads called off but now seem almost garenteed to have there game on

Don't speak too soon. We are still having a few issues with the pitch and toworrow is very doubtful (ressies v Walton Casuals the division leaders)