Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOXING DAY PREMIER FIXTURES.

Smudge

Bedfont Sports v Hanworth Villa or North Greenford United v Northwood are my two choices for Boxing Day.

Im split if the above game is switched to Hanworth villa's ground then it will defo be North Greenford United v Northwood for me on Boxing Day.

Concerning Bedfont Sports v Hanworth Villa, I have been approached by both clubs as Bedfont's ground is waterlogged and will not recover in time for the above match.

Hanworth Villa's pitch though is such that there is at least a chance of playing so with the mutual agreement of both clubs, a switch has been approved and the match is now Hanworth Villa v Bedfont Sports.

The game is still very dependent upon the weather beforehand. If it goes ahead though, the reverse match on Mon 1 April will become Bedfont Sports v Hanworth Villa

Confirmed on Villa's Twitter today - their game against Bedfont Sports has been switched to Rectory Meadow. Kick off still 11.30am.

So its North Greenford United v Northwood 13:00 Kick Off for me then as Hanworth Villa's ground is harder for me to get to by public transport also the 11:30 Kick Off is another prob :525:

Ash United v Hartley Wintney is also OFF......just wish it would stop raining for a couple days so i can try & get rid of the lying water........fingers crossed now for saturday

Ash United v Hartley Wintney is also OFF......just wish it would stop raining for a couple days so i can try & get rid of the lying water........fingers crossed now for saturday

Seeing the forecast mate I think you are in trouble there too.

Pop down to Krooner Park if you fancy a game.