Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOXING DAY PREMIER FIXTURES.

Smudge

My view from where I was is that it was a penalty. Interestingly about 10 minutes later the ref gave a free kick outside the box to us for virtually the same challenge. The thing is we can talk about it all night but the fact is he didnt give it. I agree that it were 2 bad sides and the difference between the 2 sides, for me, came down to 2 things. 1 team were up for the fight and the other didnt appear to be and in the number 10 Sandhurst had a very dangerous player.

No point saying if we keep playing like that we will be in a relegation fight because we are already.

Good to meet your Dalts. I always stick to my word.

Ha Ha Ha what the feck are you Camberley lot bleating on about a penalty for the fact is you got hammered at YOUR place by a team that is at last starting to realise( what you lot don't )every game is a cup final when you are down near the bottom of the league,no fault of your manager but he has no experience at this level and is badly treading water,let me tell you something this game is not about who you like its about results and you aint getting many going your way,wether you lot think Sandhurst were poor or not is immaterial you lost 4 1 fact.You are becoming a club that is full of excuses and will not be told that you have got it badly wrong,I've also got to say before you start Kroons that it gives me no satisfaction whatsoever in pointing it out but as I have said before on hear we had this club moving in the right direction look at it now.

Ha Ha Ha what the feck are you Camberley lot bleating on about a penalty for the fact is you got hammered at YOUR place by a team that is at last starting to realise( what you lot don't )every game is a cup final when you are down near the bottom of the league,no fault of your manager but he has no experience at this level and is badly treading water,let me tell you something this game is not about who you like its about results and you aint getting many going your way,wether you lot think Sandhurst were poor or not is immaterial you lost 4 1 fact.You are becoming a club that is full of excuses and will not be told that you have got it badly wrong,I've also got to say before you start Kroons that it gives me no satisfaction whatsoever in pointing it out but as I have said before on hear we had this club moving in the right direction look at it now.

No contradiction there now is there Duncs.

How was work yesterday ? Or the family ? Or Thatcham ?

Really surprised that your helping out didnt entail you enjoying Sandhurst win yesterday. Sorry you are actually involved there are you not ?

I am glad you are enjoying our struggles Duncs it must give you immense pride in being able to post the stuff you do.

Can't believe Webbys still there, should be playing higher.

He is a rare commodity these days Redders He doesnt jump ship willy nilly or when the going gets tough. Not enough of him around and certainly not enough who have worn the red and white in recent years.

No contradiction there now is there Duncs.

How was work yesterday ? Or the family ? Or Thatcham ?

Really surprised that your helping out didnt entail you enjoying Sandhurst win yesterday. Sorry you are actually involved there are you not ?

I am glad you are enjoying our struggles Duncs it must give you immense pride in being able to post the stuff you do.

what is this sh1t what has my personal life got to do with you and stop trying to shift the blame you lot were quite happy to go down this road now you are finding out that its not a good place to be,I told you at the start of the season no club should mess around with its status and your club decided it would,that is not clever,there is still along way to go this season and I hope your club can turn things around you kent.

No blame shifting in the slightest Duncs and dont bullsh*t about wanting us to turn it around. Everyone on here who has read your posts over the last few years knows damn well that you want us to struggle and fail. Shame you dont have the balls to admit it.

Anyone that believes that camberley player shouldnt of been sent off is a disgrace! Being the player that he kicked out at for no apparent reason you clearly do not understand the game of football. Everyone is giving Sandhurst and Camberley a very hard time on this but i have seen far worse teams and performances this year! The player that got sent off was a embarrassment to cambo and clearly put himself in front of the team, good luck with the season

Anyone that believes that camberley player shouldnt of been sent off is a disgrace! Being the player that he kicked out at for no apparent reason you clearly do not understand the game of football. Everyone is giving Sandhurst and Camberley a very hard time on this but i have seen far worse teams and performances this year! The player that got sent off was a embarrassment to cambo and clearly put himself in front of the team, good luck with the season

I wish I could say the same about the 2 teams topboy :(

Sandhurst have learnt what Camberley need to learn its about digging in deep and giving your all,I think it was you(Kroons) or one of the other Cam supporters who said in a couple of games that they weren't up for it well that is the 1st thing that needs changing imo

What a good goal that was TRS, what I see from the highlights is an easy win for Sandhurst definitely not a pen and couldn't see who aimed the ball at the ref but if it was Dan then he had to go, don't want to keep on but fecking hell Kroons Cam looked woeful.

Considering the great success of the youth teams Camberley has had over the past 4-5 years, the most amazing thing is how none of them are now playing for the club. Those players are the ones that actually care about the club, because they've been there with ambitions of playing in the first team, many of them successfully doing so. Why the manager hasn't tried looking into getting some of them back to the club I have no idea. Especially when there are more than a few knocking about who would walk into a lot of combined counties teams.