Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 0 - 1 AFC Hornchurch

Rich.m

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,you are a little toad

Hmmm " the little toad" ? Don't seem to have that one in my British Book of Wildlife. Is this a new species that you have discovered Eastside? Guess you may have spotted it diving adjacent to the River Ingrebourne ? LOL

8 seater was not filled,someone else's was though.

Mine was busy earning a couple of hundred big ones ferrying spurs fans to and from white hart lane and in the middle I scooted off down to sunny welling,shame we lost but 3 points in the last two games is better than none,so reasonably happy at the moment.

As for little toad,yes it's a new species,netted by my daughter at the weir just up from the football ground at around 4pm last Saturday,glad to see she let new lodger out the net and led him to dry land

Ha ha,you lot really don't like tasting defeat.

I doubt you will get the red card overturned,simply because when I spoke to mr edwards in the bar after the game,he thought it was a red.

I saw more play acting from your side than ours,which was proably one or two incidents at most.you really shouldn't be swayed by what some donut puts on here a few days before,seems like you all got yourselves into a bit of a pickle expecting to play an Olympic diving team when any sane individual would of viewed our match highlights of the welling game an realised smith hadn't actually dived,but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

Just one other thing,where's that mouthy toad new lodger???

If you get a chance Eastside, grab a copy of the Billericay and Wickford Gazette. I can only guess that one of the individuals in your quoted bar conversation had consumed too many sherberts.

Edwards quote from the Gazette " He's played the ball and hardly touched the player at all. (Their) player has rolled around for five minutes, got up and there's nothing wrong with him. I don't see how you can roll around like you have been shot and then you're up and running around like nothings happened" Elsewhere in the article " how they were rolling around every time there was a challenge was unbelieveable - it was ridiculous "

The sad thing is that in order for us to progress we need to STOP playing football and START doing what the likes of Tunbridge, Dover. Claret's and now even the Urchins are doing.

DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM

And avoid Ginger Ref's

New Lodger

Brightside I'm surprised you are not going to Truro on the back of that showing. We have seen many great away days in 2012.

I'm surprised that your surprised.

After Yesterdays game, I've decided to delve into my own dosh and go regardless. ( Just don't tell the Mrs)

The sad thing is that in order for us to progress we need to STOP playing football and START doing what the likes of Tunbridge, Dover. Claret's and now even the Urchins are doing.

DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM DIVE & SCREAM

And avoid Ginger Ref's

Didnt see any diving from Chelmo yesterday to be honest. bloody blatant on saturday though.

The thing that really annoys me about Big Bens red card on saturday is that he didnt go through the back of him properly!!!

I think this is getting a bit tedious.

I'm sure your manager is going to give a fair and unbiased opinion to the local newspaper (yes I am being sarcastic).

The game I saw was Hornchurch being the better team and deserving the win.

If you seriously believe that your team are complete angels on the pitch and other teams cheat most of the time you lose then you've got problems.

Welling stuffed us yesterday - Was the ref good? Not really. Did we deserve to get anything out of the game? - Absolutely not, Welling completely outplayed us.

I think this is getting a bit tedious.

I'm sure your manager is going to give a fair and unbiased opinion to the local newspaper (yes I am being sarcastic).

The game I saw was Hornchurch being the better team and deserving the win.

If you seriously believe that your team are complete angels on the pitch and other teams cheat most of the time you lose then you've got problems.

Welling stuffed us yesterday - Was the ref good? Not really. Did we deserve to get anything out of the game? - Absolutely not, Welling completely outplayed us.

If its getting tedious cuppa why do you feel the need to come on the forum to comment ?

I understand Eyong was continually booed yesterday. I wonder why ?

New Lodger

I'm surprised that your surprised.

After Yesterdays game, I've decided to delve into my own dosh and go regardless. ( Just don't tell the Mrs)

I'm surprised your surprised that I'm surprised bb and delighted you have come to your senses :)

If its getting tedious cuppa why do you feel the need to come on the forum to comment ?

I understand Eyong was continually booed yesterday. I wonder why ?

I was getting annoyed at some of the silly posts, I won't be bothering you again.

Tam was being booed for a short period near the end of the game, not for diving if that's what you're suggesting.

As for Mr Edwards,not surprised by the story,he did actually text me a day or so ago to ask if I could speak to our video man about obtaining the video,which I will do when I see him next,shame it won't be for a couple of weeks as we don't have a home game,had we not been called cheats I may of got round to it a bit earlier,still,what comes around goes around.

Edited by Eastside Urchin