Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 0 - 1 AFC Hornchurch

Rich.m

I think you will find most Ricky fan's don't have a problem with the score line. We deserved to be beaten with the performance we gave. that's not the issue. (Mind you if ye were any good the score line should have been a lot more)

The issue (and which has been proved now since we played you last) is your #7 is the type of player that no one wan't to see on the pitch. Where is the sportsmanship in waving the [****!!****] sign at the opposition bench.

The chaps a cheating low life yes i agree a lot of players get up to a bit of cheating grabbing a yard here & there but your #7 is not only cheating during the games but his antics are costing clubs bookings and game ban's whilst he continues to roll around squealing at every opportunity. and staying down in the hope of a yellow or worse a red card being produced. then he get's up and grins at the opposition and at one point had your old git sitting on the bucket applauding his antic's.

Personally i think he is a disgrace to the game. He is the ugly face of football

The way almost all the athletes and paralympians conducted themselves in 2012 proves football can be a lot more honest if the will really is there. Dont think it will ever happen though because of the greed and selfishness starts at the very top, and is working its way down right to the bottom.

BB I don't see it like that.

After the Essex senior cup game (of which I was not present as I was sunning it up on the Norfolk riviera),I believe there was a confrontation in the bar between #7 and your management,although I believe it was quickly resolved,not sure what exactly it was about but I didn't see any W signs and even on the video its not clear,he could of been pointing for all I can see.

Sometimes management need to conduct themselves better and not get into spats with players,again though I am not saying this is a problem with your management,but in general,I would of thought this incident or evn him celebrating towards your bench which was stupid,stems from that night.

I am yet to see a non league team who don't have players throwing themselves to the ground trying to win a penalty,am sure joe flack just didn't develop that particular skill overnight when he joined Hornchurch

All this debate and no mention of Smith!?

I don't think even the Troll would argue Smiths case.

Eyong squeals and dives and looks to get opposition players cautioned and sent off. They said he didn't, they said Welling didn't say he did. When that was proved incorrect and that he is a cheat they respond with, every team cheats.managers appeal for decisions and players take throw ons from the wrong place. Hardly the same. Pathetic really.

Spot on SN. He got an extra 0.05p a week or so it was rumoured at the time and he was grabbed with open arms,

I seem to remember someone on their forum saying he fitted in seamlessly to their style of (so called) football.

He remains by the way still one of my favourite players along with H & Shavenio