Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12th Jan

Biggest game has to be Guernsey's visit to Egham. 6 pointer if there every was one.

Don't forget Badshot Lea v Epsom & Ewell. It's our biggest game for a few years and we travel to play a very good side on the back of five straight league wins. Should be a great game.

Also, make the most of the games this week as it looks like the next week or two are going to fall by the wayside due to snow. Ironically, Guernsey may well get a chance to catch up fixtures on the other sides, assuming their Vase tie at Rye doesn't mess everything up!

Feltham v Knaphill 3pm

Might pop along to this one and catch up with some familiar faces! ;)

Egham v Guernsey

Wonder when Guernsey will be travelling for this game?

Should be a very interesting game, will this game determine who wins the league?

Wonder what score Badshot would like?

Westfield v Frlmley

Westfield have momentum

Guernsey travel out on the 7am flight to London Gatwick, returning on the last flight or sometimes on the first flight the following morning (as is the case for the Vase match)

Edited by HKP

With no first team game, it looks like I will be at Hanworth Villa Res v Wood Res in the Suburban League @ 3pm.

Friend of mine is reffing Sunbury Galaxy v Chessington KC so a free lift over to The Ranch.

It will be strange there as most of the regulars will be at Walsall Wood in the Vase I guess. Honestly thought Villa would have cancelled the reserve team game!

If they had, I would probably have gone to one of the highlighted games on Saturday.

Saturday 12th January

Premier Division

Badshot Lea v Epsom & Ewell

Bedfont Sports v Horley Town

Camberley Town v Chessington & Hook

Colliers Wood Utd v Wembley POSTPONED :(

Dorking v Hanworth Villa

Egham Town v Guernsey

Farnham Town v Croydon

Molesey v Sandhurst Town

Raynes Park Vale v Hartley Wintney

South Park v Cove

Windsor v Ash United

Division 1

AFC Croydon Athletic v Worcester Park

Banstead Athletic v South Kilburn

Cobham v CB Hounslow Utd

Epsom Athletic v Mole Valley SCR

Farleigh Rovers v Warlingham

Feltham v Knaphill

Sheerwater v Eversley & California

Westfield v Frimley Green

Biggest game has to be Guernsey's visit to Egham. 6 pointer if there every was one.

Some top of the CCL Prem league games this Saturday : Badshot Lea v Epsom & Ewell; South Park v Cove and Bedfont Sports v Horley all affecting the top teams.

But, this is the game for me ! Guernsey are like red buses. Never seen them play, then watch them play 2 games in a week !

I'll be poping down to Egham to see how Guernsey fair after their hard game at Molesey last week. If Guernsey play like last week, they could have their second defeat but Egham are on a 2 game losing run after Saturday and at Met Police in the Cup.

Hopefully I might meet up with some Guernsey supporters again who were watching last week at Molesey.....hope so, good bunch :D !

Edited by BAD GUY

Some top of the CCL Prem league games this Saturday : Badshot Lea v Epsom & Ewell; South Park v Cove and Bedfont Sports v Horley all affecting the top teams.

But, this is the game for me ! Guernsey are like red buses. Never seen them play, then watch them play 2 games in a week !

I'll be poping down to Egham to see how Guernsey fair after their hard game at Molesey last week. If Guernsey play like last week, they could have their second defeat but Egham are on a 2 game losing run after Saturday and at Met Police in the Cup.

Hopefully I might meet up with some Guernsey supporters again who were watching last week at Molesey.....hope so, good bunch :D !

Will be there with my 4 year old son - say hello if you see us (or more likely, hear him!)

Egham v Guernsey

Should be a very interesting game, will this game determine who wins the league?

Wonder what score Badshot would like?

Westfield v Frlmley

Westfield have momentum

I don't think it will go as far as to determine who will win the league, even if Egham were to win, Guernsey could still go clear by winning all their games in hand, but if Guernsey win, our fixture backlog could still end up being our downfall

certainly a big game that could be huge to either side's momentum though. Hopefully there will be a big crowd. I will certainly be there! COYGL

Edited by Green Lion

With no first team game, it looks like I will be at Hanworth Villa Res v Wood Res in the Suburban League @ 3pm.

Friend of mine is reffing Sunbury Galaxy v Chessington KC so a free lift over to The Ranch.

It will be strange there as most of the regulars will be at Walsall Wood in the Vase I guess. Honestly thought Villa would have cancelled the reserve team game!

If they had, I would probably have gone to one of the highlighted games on Saturday.

Saturday 12th January

Premier Division

Badshot Lea v Epsom & Ewell

Bedfont Sports v Horley Town

Camberley Town v Chessington & Hook

Colliers Wood Utd v Wembley POSTPONED :(

Dorking v Hanworth Villa

Egham Town v Guernsey

Farnham Town v Croydon

Molesey v Sandhurst Town

Raynes Park Vale v Hartley Wintney

South Park v Cove

Windsor v Ash United

Division 1

AFC Croydon Athletic v Worcester Park

Banstead Athletic v South Kilburn

Cobham v CB Hounslow Utd

Epsom Athletic v Mole Valley SCR

Farleigh Rovers v Warlingham

Feltham v Knaphill

Sheerwater v Eversley & California

Westfield v Frimley Green

Hanworths vase game is next Saturday I think

Nothing will be decided at ours saturday - plenty of time to go and i think even right down to Staines all sides still have a chance of going up.

Very much looking forward to the match and i'm sure both sets of players are too